Impeachment proceedings against Trump

10 Oct 2019 18:39 #701 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2019 19:59 #702 by Pony Soldier

koobookie wrote: And yet, on page four, Trump does ask a foreign nation to investigate a political opponent.

He does, and that bothers me. I don’t believe it’s illegal but falls under unethical. Not impeachment material in my opinion. Biden’s sins were certainly something that bears further investigation and that should be done but asking a foreign leader for that wasn’t smart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

10 Oct 2019 20:05 #703 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote: And yet, on page four, Trump does ask a foreign nation to investigate a political opponent.

Corruption is where you find it. No one is in DC as long as Biden with out becoming corrupt if they were not to start with.
That is why Trump is like a breath of fresh air and sunlight. He is not business as usual which is why there is a bipartisan desire to destroy him.
Yes Virginia, there is corruption on both sides of the isle. Trump supporters know it.

I am always amazed that so many think if only this party or that party could sell their message better and win elections government would be so much better. Or if only this pol or that pol could get elected....
Reduce the power and scope of government to legislate winners and loser and you will get a better class of people running for office.

10 Oct 2019 20:08 #704 by Pony Soldier
This investigation is a partisan hack job. Republicans are not being allowed to ask questions of witnesses, call any witnesses, cross examine, anything according to them.

10 Oct 2019 20:12 - 10 Oct 2019 20:13 #705 by Blazer Bob
[img ]https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/trump-smile-deep-state.jpg https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/trump-smile-deep-state.jpg
Attachments:

11 Oct 2019 06:53 #706 by Pony Soldier
I’ll have to admit since you posted that BB, the Conservative Treehouse is one of my favorite sources. He has blown the MSM away in accuracy and investigation over the past 3 years

11 Oct 2019 08:07 #707 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: This investigation is a partisan hack job. Republicans are not being allowed to ask questions of witnesses, call any witnesses, cross examine, anything according to them.

It's an investigation, not a trial.
Strange how the supposedly free-thinking types always wind up being the biggest tools around...

11 Oct 2019 08:17 #708 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote:

Corruption is where you find it. No one is in DC as long as Biden with out becoming corrupt if they were not to start with.
That is why Trump is like a breath of fresh air and sunlight. He is not business as usual which is why there is a bipartisan desire to destroy him.
Yes Virginia, there is corruption on both sides of the isle. Trump supporters know it.

I am always amazed that so many think if only this party or that party could sell their message better and win elections government would be so much better. Or if only this pol or that pol could get elected....
Reduce the power and scope of government to legislate winners and loser and you will get a better class of people running for office.

I understand and appreciate your intention and your words. However, I'm pretty sure we will always disagree on Trump. From my perspective, he is the most corrupt and incompetent president to ever be sworn in. Just one example is his handling of the Syria situation. He's in way over his head and doesn't understand the balance of the area. But that's my opinion.

I still can't believe a man with zero political experience, who constantly demonstrates that he doesn't even understand the Constitution, was elected to the highest office in the land. It just boggles my mind.

11 Oct 2019 08:20 #709 by koobookie

towermonkey wrote: This investigation is a partisan hack job. Republicans are not being allowed to ask questions of witnesses, call any witnesses, cross examine, anything according to them.

Republicans are sitting on the committees that are investigating the impeachment possibility. I was not aware that they could not ask questions of the witnesses. You've already proven me wrong once - could you point me to where that is happening?

Time to create page: 0.639 seconds