Impeachment proceedings against Trump

17 Oct 2019 17:59 #721 by Brandon

Blazer Bob wrote: Wake me up when the Muller report is released.

The Mueller report was released in April, and you will NEVER wake up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2019 18:13 #722 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote: Go back to page one of this thread and start there.

The goalposts have always, and will forever be, "Did Trump commit an impeachable offense."

It's pretty clear, especially since his Chief of Staff today admitted a quid pro quo on Ukraine, that he has committed an impeachable offense.

18 Oct 2019 07:45 #723 by homeagain

koobookie wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: Go back to page one of this thread and start there.

The goalposts have always, and will forever be, "Did Trump commit an impeachable offense."

It's pretty clear, especially since his Chief of Staff today admitted a quid pro quo on Ukraine, that he has committed an impeachable offense.

[/b]

OH ,but that loose lipped slip was IMMEDIATELY retracted and denied....KOO, I have been
posting the TRUTH for many months now and the 'COLLECTIVE" does not respond to anything other than the main directive from the Borg......communication is futile.

22 Oct 2019 21:24 #724 by Rick
Could someone explain to me why Republican committee members are not allowed to even read transcripts from interviews or hearings unless Democrat staff is present? Why the extreme lack of transparency? Is there a precedent for this or is this just another case of Democrats making up their own rules and just leaking out what helps their case and hide everything else?

Imagine if this was how it was done back in 1998 during the Clinton impeachment... that would have never been acceptable to anyone. My how times have changed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2019 22:35 #725 by ScienceChic
Can someone explain to me why Republican Congressmen seem to be the whiniest bunch of man-babies, aside from the people currently in the White House? And they call liberals snowflakes. <snort> ROFL
House Republicans complain about limited access to closed-door House impeachment investigation sessions
Deirdre Shesgreen and Bart Jansen, USA TODAY | Oct. 16, 2019

Schiff noted that the special counsel or independent counsel investigations of Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton were held behind closed doors before public hearings. The committees conduct their own inquiry, for lack of a Justice Department investigation. Schiff said all members of the three committees have been allowed to attend the depositions.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Oct 2019 04:35 #726 by Pony Soldier
Schiff has zero credibility. He should be recused from this process as he was in contact with the whistleblower ahead of the complaint and likely had a hand in writing the complaint.
Previous investigations were held behind closed doors but both sides had opportunities to question witnesses, call witnesses, had access to all information. This kangaroo court is against everything our republic stands for. It is reminiscent of star chambers. How anyone can see this and then complain about the Republicans whining simply shows an unimaginable lack of respect for the rule of law.

23 Oct 2019 04:54 #727 by Pony Soldier
‪https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/09/30/schiffs-staffer-traveled-to-ukraine-in-august-his-trip-was-paid-for-by-group-funded-by-hunter-bidens-former-company/‬

So, Adam Schiff gets the whistleblower complaint on August 12, sends a staffer to Ukraine before the complaint is filed and the trip is paid for by a foundation with ties to both Burisma and Crowdstrike? How is this clown still in charge of an investigation he should be a subject of?

23 Oct 2019 07:31 #728 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: ‪https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/09/30/schiffs-staffer-traveled-to-ukraine-in-august-his-trip-was-paid-for-by-group-funded-by-hunter-bidens-former-company/‬

Unsurprisingly the link tells me to "go back to reality." More conspiratard b.s...

23 Oct 2019 08:23 - 23 Oct 2019 08:24 #729 by Pony Soldier

23 Oct 2019 08:28 #730 by Brandon
Took a quick look at the sheep fodder, and it doesn't disprove that the idiot king tried to withhold foreign aid in order to get the subject country to interfere in our elections.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds