Impeachment proceedings against Trump

31 Oct 2019 17:10 #751 by ScienceChic
Had they done a vote for Nixon, he would've been found guilty. He had the decency to resign to save the dignity of the office.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2019 19:32 #752 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: Had they done a vote for Nixon, he would've been found guilty. He had the decency to resign to save the dignity of the office.

That;s because he committed impeachable offenses.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Nov 2019 19:44 #753 by Brandon
Where are impeachable offenses defined?

01 Nov 2019 19:46 - 02 Nov 2019 08:06 #754 by Rick

Brandon wrote: Unlike the other two impeachments, such a vote would mean the end of the ****** as anything other than a cult of personality.

LOL, gotta quote this one.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Nov 2019 19:50 - 02 Nov 2019 08:07 #755 by Brandon

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: Unlike the other two impeachments, such a vote would mean the end of the ****** as anything other than a cult of personality.

What do the ****** stand for now apart from the idiot king? Fiscal responsibility? No. Free markets? No. Moral character? No. Respect for established political norms? No. Respect for alliances? No. Respect for the military? No.

01 Nov 2019 20:22 - 02 Nov 2019 08:07 #756 by Rick

Brandon wrote:

Rick wrote:

What do the ****** stand for now apart from the idiot king? Fiscal responsibility? No. Free markets? No. Moral character? No. Respect for established political norms? No. Respect for alliances? No. Respect for the military? No.

You said a vote would kill the Republican party... it's going to make it stronger. I was right about the Russia joke and I'm right about this. Quote me.

George Orwell

03 Nov 2019 11:58 #757 by homeagain
www.npr.org/2019/11/03/775152421/fact-ch...om-nixon-and-clinton

THIS is a fact based FULL description of the THREE processes.......impeachment of Nixon, Clinton AND NOW the king......all the whining in the world can NOT alter the reality of what is presently occurring.......get over it,,,,,,,the king is going to be KO'D in the end .:Ivoted:

03 Nov 2019 13:34 - 03 Nov 2019 13:37 #758 by homeagain
www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/...ukraine-house-pelosi

AND here is a woman who has PERSONAL experience on the serious subject....a subject
matter expert (in corp terms a SME)

Now would the collective consider that the process is being treated with due diligence or
are you STILL in denial??

05 Nov 2019 12:21 #759 by koobookie
This may be the nail in the Trump presidency coffin.

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland amended his previous closed-door testimony with House impeachment investigators to say that he told a top Ukrainian political aide that the release of US security aid was conditioned on Ukraine publicly announcing an investigation that would help President Donald Trump politically.

www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/politics/gordon-s...t-inquiry/index.html

05 Nov 2019 17:16 #760 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: insults "shall I call you chicken little or
Cassandra".....are they reasonable commentary

As I recall you were quite taken by the post and you chose Cassandra.

[/b]

Let me explain... YOU will not bait me.....so I took the high road...CASSANDRA was
a classic example of NOT BEING HEARD AS A WOMAN.......I thought it appropriate to appeal to your sarcasm in a simple,yet direct way.......since ASTROLOGY is a hobby of mine......I have been REASONABLE ACCURATE with my predictions Q3 FINALE WAS A FIASCO....Q4 will
be head spinning and have dire consequences.......2020 is the test of this nation's ability to
adhere to it;s principles and the purpose of the constitution......jmo

[/b]

Q4 BIG QUANDARY FOR THE KING.....As his most trusted loyalist has left his side and
admitted quite a boatload of lies were told......the king has been betrayed and NOW the Unraveling begins....

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds