Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Good news SC. The Mueller report is finally done. Now you, HA, K etc can finally dance on Trumps's grave.

www.washingtonpost.com/pr/2019/11/05/mue...ngton-post-scribner/

ScienceChic wrote: So you think I'm over-reacting, eh? Well, I look forward to Comey testifying before Congress next week. How about you? :)

Source: Comey to testify publicly about Trump confrontations

Last edit: 06 Nov 2019 20:59 by Blazer Bob.
06 Nov 2019 20:58 #761

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic Impeachment proceedings against Trump

Blazer Bob wrote: Good news SC. The Mueller report is finally done. Now you, HA, K etc can finally dance on Trumps's grave.

www.washingtonpost.com/pr/2019/11/05/mue...ngton-post-scribner/

ScienceChic wrote: So you think I'm over-reacting, eh? Well, I look forward to Comey testifying before Congress next week. How about you? :)

Source: Comey to testify publicly about Trump confrontations

bolded.....the appropriate action would be this....exile the king and allow MEXICO to take the king and place him in THEIR palace.....(jail),after all , royalty has it's privileges.
07 Nov 2019 08:10 #762

Replied by Rick on topic KO'D KING....a guide for the collective

koobookie wrote: This may be the nail in the Trump presidency coffin.

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland amended his previous closed-door testimony with House impeachment investigators to say that he told a top Ukrainian political aide that the release of US security aid was conditioned on Ukraine publicly announcing an investigation that would help President Donald Trump politically.

www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/politics/gordon-s...t-inquiry/index.html

Oh, this is the one huh? LOL
09 Nov 2019 10:20 #763

Replied by FredHayek on topic KO'D KING....a guide for the collective

The Democrats are starting to remind me of Wiley E Coyote. "Let's try the ACME anvil this time!"
10 Nov 2019 09:22 #764

Replied by Rick on topic KO'D KING....a guide for the collective

FredHayek wrote: The Democrats are starting to remind me of Wiley E Coyote. "Let's try the ACME anvil this time!"

That really is the perfect comparison... the only difference is that the Dem Coyotes think they are hurting the Roadrunner, even when they miss the target time after time. It's really becoming quite comical.
10 Nov 2019 11:35 #765

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds