Impeachment proceedings against Trump

13 Nov 2019 19:12 #771 by ScienceChic
In case you missed this (P.S. the first Appeals judge who rejected Trump's argument was a Trump appointee):
Court denies Trump appeal in fight with Democrats over financial records
By DARREN SAMUELSOHN | 11/13/2019

Oh, and there's a protective order that's been placed on Parnas and Fruman citing need to "protect the confidentiality of ongoing investigation."
www.documentcloud.org/documents/6548555-...rotective-order.html
How much you wanna bet they're cooperating with authorities?

Upcoming hearings
Friday: Marie Yovanovitch
Tuesday morning: Jennifer Williams and Alexander Vindman
Tuesday afternoon: Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison

Wednesday morning: Gordon Sondland
Wednesday afternoon: Laura Cooper and David Hale

Thursday: Fiona Hill

And if House Republicans would like additional people who have first-hand knowledge (Vindman listened in on the call to President Zelensky as it happened, btw, and it sure would be interesting to pull in those 2 Secret Service agents Gates mentioned in his testimony in the Stone trial, and that aide to Taylor who heard Trump's call to Sondland), and paper evidence, then they should be urging the White House to stop blocking so many people from testifying and turn over all the documentation that has been subpoenaed yet not produced to date. Let's hear from Mulvaney, Rick Perry, and Bolton.

Quickest way to get to the bottom of this, and clear the President, if they believe him innocent.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Nov 2019 19:16 - 13 Nov 2019 19:18 #772 by Rick

homeagain wrote: WED. is the long awaited day....will it be a spectacle by the R'S or will wisdom prevail?

I believe another OJ SIMPSON offering is at hand.....''IF the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit".

There will be grand standing and in the end, it will drag on just like the slo mo auto chase in the
white Bronco. DON'T think I will watch the train wreck....too pretty outside this week, sunny and
hi50's......maybe next week....weather will be turning into a cooler end of the month::eatturkey:

Chris Mathews used that OJ comparison as well... unfortunately Adam Schiff was in the Bronco. How do you make all these predictions but refuse to watch "the train wreck"? After watching much of the recorded clown show, I can tell you the Dem train is the one that wrecked... again.

I especially enjoyed the question which was asked of the two star witnesses what in that phone call was an impeachable offense. Dead silence. Hilarious.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Nov 2019 19:18 #773 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: In case you missed this (P.S. the first Appeals judge who rejected Trump's argument was a Trump appointee):

Wake me when the Muller report comes out. That el doer.

14 Nov 2019 07:38 #774 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: In case you missed this (P.S. the first Appeals judge who rejected Trump's argument was a Trump appointee):

Wake me when the Muller report comes out. That el doer.

WAY BACK in the day when Elway was QB.....remember 'THE HEART ATTACK QBK"?

He always pulled it out of the dumpster in the last 5 minutes......this whole sad scenario is like
watching the Broncos back in the day......wait for it.

14 Nov 2019 10:26 #775 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: WED. is the long awaited day....will it be a spectacle by the R'S or will wisdom prevail?

I believe another OJ SIMPSON offering is at hand.....''IF the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit".

There will be grand standing and in the end, it will drag on just like the slo mo auto chase in the
white Bronco. DON'T think I will watch the train wreck....too pretty outside this week, sunny and
hi50's......maybe next week....weather will be turning into a cooler end of the month::eatturkey:

Chris Mathews used that OJ comparison as well... unfortunately Adam Schiff was in the Bronco. How do you make all these predictions but refuse to watch "the train wreck"? After watching much of the recorded clown show, I can tell you the Dem train is the one that wrecked... again.

I especially enjoyed the question which was asked of the two star witnesses what in that phone call was an impeachable offense. Dead silence. Hilarious.

bolded....because I'm 72 and the Nixon impeachment didn't change minds(even tho there was
an outrageous outcry by those who were paying attention)....it wasn't until the evidence was
so-o-o overwhelming and out of bounds that something FINALLY SNAPPED....I feel it is the same scenario this time around....not wasting my time till people start paying attention to
the absolute horror of historical happenings.

The stupid spectacle of the slo mo police chase =first segment of the king's impeachment...
NOT wasting my time....not on the debates(three ring circus) either. WHEN the country(voters)
wake up and I start hearing/seeing protesters in mass...THEN I will be glued to TV.

At my age, I watched the Anita Hill despicable antics, which duplicated the most recent Ford
fiasco.....REALLY,. been there ,done that,......SSDD

15 Nov 2019 07:17 - 15 Nov 2019 07:24 #776 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Nov 2019 11:57 #777 by homeagain

Rick wrote: My question is, what's the next phony scandal ? At least this one isn't going to drag on for 2.5 years before it ends up the same way the Russia investigation did. I'm guessing it will be something to do with Trump's taxes, or maybe another woman will remember what he did to her 40 years ago but won't be able to say when or where the assault happened.

Eventually the embarrassment of failing over and over has to make Dems change their strategy from taking out Trump to giving the public good reasons to vote for their brilliant ideas. Or not.

bolded.....OH MY, resurrecting the RUSSIA thing....Stone was found guilty on all counts, you
think there just MIGHT be some more material coming forward, that shows STONE and the king have a strong motive and moved on that motive.....RUSSIAGATE.

15 Nov 2019 19:41 #778 by Rick
Hopefully Trump pardons Stone just to send anti-Trumpers over the mental edge.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Nov 2019 06:16 #779 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Hopefully Trump pardons Stone just to send anti-Trumpers over the mental edge.

Does not matter...the DAMAGE is quickly collecting......corrupt king that WILL be dethroned.

16 Nov 2019 08:10 #780 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Hopefully Trump pardons Stone just to send anti-Trumpers over the mental edge.

Does not matter...the DAMAGE is quickly collecting......corrupt king that WILL be dethroned.

Are you saying he's going to get impeached by the Senate or is he just going to lose the election? This thread is all about impeachment so I'm assuming the first.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds