Impeachment proceedings against Trump

05 Dec 2019 09:38 #811 by Blazer Bob
It was not meant as a they do it too argument, rather a <shrug> so what's new argument.

Russia is bad does not equal Trump is bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2019 12:07 #812 by Blazer Bob
Here are some dots I'll bet you can not connect. The writer has a PHD so he MUST be believed. LOL

"REVEALED: Ukraine was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax and It Ran Right Through the Office of Eric Ciaramella"

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/reveale...-of-eric-ciaramella/

06 Dec 2019 13:37 #813 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: It was not meant as a they do it too argument, rather a <shrug> so what's new argument.

Your are correct....the one HUGE difference is, the king's energy/ mode of operation is NOT
STABLE nor macro......PUTIN has perfected the game and is running circles around the leader
of our nation....(the REAL tragedy is, the king is so unaware it is seriously scary...jmo

06 Dec 2019 16:11 #814 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:
Your are correct....the one HUGE difference is, the king's energy/ mode of operation is NOT
STABLE nor macro......PUTIN has perfected the game and is running circles around the leader
of our nation....(the REAL tragedy is, the king is so unaware it is seriously scary...jmo

No, the REAL TRAGEDY is that there are so many otherwise decent and intelligent people in this county that believe the same tripe as you do. At least you have astrology for an excuse ...jmo

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/397212-p...-than-obama-in-eight
www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/politics/russia-s...oligarchs/index.html

06 Dec 2019 20:07 #815 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: It was not meant as a they do it too argument, rather a <shrug> so what's new argument.

Don't you mean he ran circles around Obama? After all, it was on Obama's watch that Russia interfered in our election, even when Obama knew about it. How'd that reset button work out? And what about Obama saying he would have more flexibility for Putin after his second election... what did he mean by that?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Dec 2019 10:24 #816 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/trump-impeachmen...t-comes-next-2019-11

If you review the timeline of events, you will see Q3 started the UNDISCLOSED facts,Q4 EXPOSED THEM.....Astrology can give you trends and windows of time....it does not cement in
facts, it suggests information to be reviewed.... so from my viewpoint, activities are accurate
and were foreseen......(as a trend/transit).....Q1 -end of will be the culmination of what came before.

07 Dec 2019 16:30 #817 by Blazer Bob
LOL Worst racist ever. :moodexcited

thegatewaypundit.com Worst Racist Ever: Blacks Outperform Whites - Minorities, Non-College Grads, Blue-Collar Workers See Greatest Gains in Trump's Historic Economy
by Jim Hoft

07 Dec 2019 19:28 #818 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.businessinsider.com/trump-impeachmen...t-comes-next-2019-11

If you review the timeline of events, you will see Q3 started the UNDISCLOSED facts,Q4 EXPOSED THEM.....Astrology can give you trends and windows of time....it does not cement in
facts, it suggests information to be reviewed.... so from my viewpoint, activities are accurate
and were foreseen......(as a trend/transit).....Q1 -end of will be the culmination of what came before.

You're probably a hoot in person HA, but the way you word this stuff hurts my brain a little as I try to decipher the point.

I've never talked to a Trump hater, online or in person, that could admit they were wrong about anything they thought Trump did that turned out to the opposite of what they accused him of. When all those brilliant leftist economists predicted the economy and stock market were going to crash if he was elected, I heard absolutely nothing from their highly educated yaps when it almost immediately took off and has kept going.

While your interesting yet frustrating wording seems to be well thought out, I see no sign of a
concession. For you to admit you and your sources and your stars were wrong, what would it take? How good would the economy have to be in order for you to say your predicted recession was at least a little unfounded, and ultimately, WRONG?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Dec 2019 13:36 #819 by homeagain
I WILL concede......If the timing of the "trend" (transit) has pasted and the foreseen events DO NOT OCCUR......that timeline would be the last of Q1......we already have Kim throwing threats
of dire consequences, TARIFFS that the king continues to hold over more countries AND more
facts emerging about just how UNLAWFUL the king operates.....that is alot to move thru.

09 Dec 2019 07:47 #820 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds