2020 Presidential Candidates

02 Dec 2019 09:34 #271 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
Is there something in the air?
Steve Bullock, D governor of Montana, has suspended his campaign for the Presidency.
Dailycaller.com 11/2/2019

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2019 09:58 #272 by FredHayek
Third Western governor to quit, Hick, Inslee and never mind the Bullocks!
Billionaire Styer just qualified for the December debates. He will be the 7th on stage.

Bloomberg, owner of a vast media empire, has said his company will still report on Trump but won't cover him or his opponents in the Democrat Primary. Should he instead temporarily divest his media empire while he is running?

Meanwhile the "No Malarky" Joe Biden tour continues. Joe's wife Jill appears to have recovered from the bite she received on stage...from her own husband. He talked about children in the pool noticing his hairy legs during an important policy speech about roaches.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Dec 2019 11:36 #273 by ScienceChic
Kamala Harris: Democrat ends bid for US presidency www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50652290

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Dec 2019 12:42 #274 by homeagain

ScienceChic wrote: Kamala Harris: Democrat ends bid for US presidency www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50652290

does NOT surprise me, after the scathing sentiment from one of her "team"......I lost count...
how many are left now?......got to get DOWN to several serious individuals,before I can make an informed decision.

03 Dec 2019 14:51 #275 by FredHayek
And then there were Six. Only six candidates so far are eligible for the December Democrat Debate. Only white people so far. Why are people of color having a hard time making the debate stage? Because Democrat voters in Iowa and New Hampshire don't like minorities?
I doubt it. Barack Obama did very well in Iowa 12 years ago.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Dec 2019 14:53 #276 by ramage
HA,
Please define your interpretation of "serious". Is Michael Bennet serious? Is Joe Biden serious?

03 Dec 2019 15:46 #277 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA,
Please define your interpretation of "serious". Is Michael Bennet serious? Is Joe Biden serious?

NO one has presented a wise and workable plan....(.for the national debt nor for the inequality
I spoke of in another thread)......until a concrete plan (which will include many sacrifices from both parties) is presented in a clear and concise way....I do not see a serious contender.

Now that the field is down to a half dozen, I might watch the debates to see if someone will
address those items with a workable solution.

As we speak, isn't Biden bickering with another? (inconsequential in it's content)....GET SERIOUS.

03 Dec 2019 16:53 #278 by ramage
HA,
I know that you like to spin many threads (pun). However, let us stick to the topic above.
What is the inequality to which you are referring?

03 Dec 2019 17:08 #279 by ramage
You can take it to the bank that Booker will be on the dais. Even if they have to use a poll in NJ. BTW, does being 1/1024th% indigenous count as being of color? If so Warren fits that slot, but don't forget Castro, maybe Bloomberg will slip him some money to remain in the running.

04 Dec 2019 08:27 #280 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA,
I know that you like to spin many threads (pun). However, let us stick to the topic above.
What is the inequality to which you are referring?

[/b]

First rule of self awareness is this......be situational aware of your surroundings. Apparently the
plight of many americans is NOT within your field of vision..... blindness is NOT becoming jmo

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds