2020 Presidential Candidates

19 Oct 2019 13:12 #241 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
I need more popcorn!

Tulsi Gabbard is now a white supremist, because David Duke (remember him) has endorsed her. He also endorsed Ilhan Omar D-MN, one of the squad. Is Omar also a white supremist?

To be sure, i don't know why anyone would even care about David Duke. For those unfamiliar with him, he is the purported head of the ku klux klan. I won't capitalize the organization, they are worthy of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2019 08:04 #242 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: The Fourth Turning....in action.

Care to elaborate? Once again I'm trying to decipher the point.

[/b]


AND to your comment about links (in another thread).....THIS is the exact reason I have posted
in the manner I post.

Generally speaking ,I WILL post a short comment or sometimes detailed comment,when I am introducing a NEW link.....IF the link (AND comments) are missed, I understand that can happen.

BUT, when the topic/statement/idea has been mentioned MANY times ....on MANY threads. I
do NOT see the need to enlighten you AGAIN.

SO.....your argument, on another thread,is INVALID. jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2019 21:14 #243 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: The Fourth Turning....in action.

Care to elaborate? Once again I'm trying to decipher the point.

[/b]


AND to your comment about links (in another thread).....THIS is the exact reason I have posted
in the manner I post.

Generally speaking ,I WILL post a short comment or sometimes detailed comment,when I am introducing a NEW link.....IF the link (AND comments) are missed, I understand that can happen.

BUT, when the topic/statement/idea has been mentioned MANY times ....on MANY threads. I
do NOT see the need to enlighten you AGAIN.

SO.....your argument, on another thread,is INVALID. jmo

My point is this... if you want more people to interact with your new topics, it's much more likely if you offer up a little summary of the content and an opinion of it. There's a guy on Pinecam that posts link after link with not much to say and it's just boring and not worth looking at. You're free to do as you want... just an observation and suggestion I'm sure you'll just dismiss as confrontational, but I assure you that is not the case. I want to understand where people on this board stand, I couldn't care less about the opinions of partisan "journalists".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2019 17:43 #244 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: The Fourth Turning....in action.

Care to elaborate? Once again I'm trying to decipher the point.

[/b]


AND to your comment about links (in another thread).....THIS is the exact reason I have posted
in the manner I post.

Generally speaking ,I WILL post a short comment or sometimes detailed comment,when I am introducing a NEW link.....IF the link (AND comments) are missed, I understand that can happen.

BUT, when the topic/statement/idea has been mentioned MANY times ....on MANY threads. I
do NOT see the need to enlighten you AGAIN.

SO.....your argument, on another thread,is INVALID. jmo

My point is this... if you want more people to interact with your new topics, it's much more likely if you offer up a little summary of the content and an opinion of it. There's a guy on Pinecam that posts link after link with not much to say and it's just boring and not worth looking at. You're free to do as you want... just an observation and suggestion I'm sure you'll just dismiss as confrontational, but I assure you that is not the case. I want to understand where people on this board stand
, I couldn't care less about the opinions of partisan "journalists".



BOLDED not total true.....I have posted NON POLITICAL topics,with a summary or comment
and response is nil.....look at mountain mindset ,hats off to you thread.....NOTHING.

The real issue is, there are lurkers and there are participants. THAT is the reality of boards such as this one.

2nd BOLDED.... opinions are like assholes ,everyone has one. The solution to that, is link a
CREDIBLE SOURCE to back your opinion. IF it is too difficult to click the link....I guess
that is everyone's prerogative

IF you do not understand my position, I am truly confused. I am an independent who views
things on an analytical basis. and UNDERSTANDS everyone in gov will sell their very
soul to get re-elected......INTEGRITY is out of fashion and non existent....

I have posted Fact checking sources and they are dismissed,out of hand, as "fake,biased''....
BECAUSE the truth is a rare commodity and it is fast becoming obsolete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2019 19:04 #245 by FredHayek
Who would you rather see join the race? Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton? Would you vote for them before Biden, Sanders, or Warren?

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2019 17:21 #246 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Who would you rather see join the race? Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton? Would you vote for them before Biden, Sanders, or Warren?



NEITHER......Nikki Hailey.... my selection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2019 19:02 #247 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

homeagain wrote: =

I have posted Fact checking sources and they are dismissed,out of hand, as "fake,biased''....
BECAUSE the truth is a rare commodity and it is fast becoming obsolete.

How much "fact" checking did you do in the fake Russian collusion thread? How many of the "journalists have retracted their false assumptions or assertions that have been proven wrong?

Remember, the majority of bias is in the non-reporting of facts that don't help the leftist narrative. The list of unreported stories and unreported facts is long... you would never know because your sources don't want you to know. Next time I'm home sick with nothing to do I'll compile a list and we can debate whether they are worthy of reporting (if we had actual journalists).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2019 10:11 #248 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Who would you rather see join the race? Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton? Would you vote for them before Biden, Sanders, or Warren?



NEITHER......Nikki Hailey.... my selection.


There is talk in DC that Mike Pence will be replaced with Nikki Haley if Trump runs again. Nikki would deliver votes and she would set herself up to be the first woman president in 2024.

#35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2019 18:59 #249 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Who would you rather see join the race? Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton? Would you vote for them before Biden, Sanders, or Warren?



NEITHER......Nikki Hailey.... my selection.


There is talk in DC that Mike Pence will be replaced with Nikki Haley if Trump runs again. Nikki would deliver votes and she would set herself up to be the first woman president in 2024.

This would be a masterful move but I think Tusli Gabbard would guarantee Trump wins because the country would see that Trump is willing to bring bipartisanship into the White House. It wouldn't take Gabbard long to see how the economy works and how leftist policies don't. I could see her as president over any of the other women on the Dem stage. Dems would have a Russian collusion part II investigation on her and it would end up the same way the first one did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2019 17:17 #250 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke has dropped out of the democrat race for the Presidential nomination. It should also be noted that Rep. Ryan has done the same, though he has not been in the last 2 debates.
Gabbard has pulled ahead of Harris:
"The USA Today/Suffolk poll sees Harris tied with businessman and universal basic income enthusiast Andrew Yang at 3 percent among Democrats likely to vote in their primaries or caucuses. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D–Hawaii)—whose recent-ish mini-spike started after she called out Harris's criminal justice record—came in just above them, with 4 percent."
Reason.com 10/31/2019

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+