2020 Presidential Candidates

28 Sep 2019 10:26 #221 by homeagain

ramage wrote: CNBC 9/26/2019

"Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We’ll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

Democratic donors on Wall Street and in big business are preparing to sit out the presidential campaign fundraising cycle — or even back President Donald Trump — if Sen. Elizabeth Warren wins the party’s nomination.

In recent weeks, CNBC spoke to several high-dollar Democratic donors and fundraisers in the business community and found that this opinion was becoming widely shared as Warren, an outspoken critic of big banks and corporations, gains momentum against Joe Biden in the 2020 race.

“You’re in a box because you’re a Democrat and you’re thinking, ‘I want to help the party, but she’s going to hurt me, so I’m going to help President Trump,’” said a senior private equity executive, who spoke on condition of anonymity in fear of retribution by party leaders. The executive said this Wednesday, a day after Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the House would begin a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump."

My personal contacts, that work on Wall Street, echo this.

[/b]

bolded AND WHAT do your contacts say about this?

www.cnbc.com/2019/09/28/us-pulling-inves...igated-disaster.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2019 13:10 #222 by FredHayek
Bookmakers have moved Hillary Clinton up into 4th place after the revelations of Joe Biden's corruption in Ukraine and China came out this week. She is behind Joe, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. She is scheduled for at least three interviews this week and an appearance on The View.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Sep 2019 15:43 #223 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
Reply to Homeagain,
I haven't asked them about the opinions of a Yale Fellow. After reading the article I am unable to find any connection between the article and the posting regarding Elizabeth Warren. Perhaps you can expand on your post?

29 Sep 2019 08:45 #224 by ramage
And now it begins, Biden is being attacked by fellow democrat candidates.

"Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he had “problems” with his opponent former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden actions.

Host Jake Tapper asked, “Do you think it’s acceptable for the child of a president or vice president to be sitting on the board of a foreign company while their parent is conducting foreign policy?”

29 Sep 2019 10:12 #225 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: CNBC 9/26/2019

"Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We’ll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

Democratic donors on Wall Street and in big business are preparing to sit out the presidential campaign fundraising cycle — or even back President Donald Trump — if Sen. Elizabeth Warren wins the party’s nomination.

In recent weeks, CNBC spoke to several high-dollar Democratic donors and fundraisers in the business community and found that this opinion was becoming widely shared as Warren, an outspoken critic of big banks and corporations, gains momentum against Joe Biden in the 2020 race.

“You’re in a box because you’re a Democrat and you’re thinking, ‘I want to help the party, but she’s going to hurt me, so I’m going to help President Trump,’” said a senior private equity executive, who spoke on condition of anonymity in fear of retribution by party leaders. The executive said this Wednesday, a day after Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that the House would begin a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump."

My personal contacts, that work on Wall Street, echo this.

[/b]

bolded AND WHAT do your contacts say about this?

www.cnbc.com/2019/09/28/us-pulling-inves...igated-disaster.html

IF your contacts believe the stupidity of this suggestion AND will act AGAINST Warren,allowing
the above to transpire..... WALL STREET is a wasteland of UNwise individuals.....just to be CLEAR...I am not Warren fan. BUT, the king's propensity to put OUTRAGEOUS plans into effect is a distinct possibility......WALL STREET needs a wake up call.......do they TRUST the king to NOT K O the global economy?.......

29 Sep 2019 16:35 #226 by ramage
Biden tries to hit back.
From the Dailybeast.com 9/29/2019

Biden Campaign Demands TV News Execs Stop Booking Giuliani
In a Sunday letter, the former vice president’s aides say that it is editorially irresponsible to book the president’s personal lawyer.
"Joe Biden’s presidential campaign made an extraordinary request to executives of top news channels on Sunday, asking them to no longer book Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on their programs. "

29 Sep 2019 18:31 #227 by Blazer Bob
WOW. That is an impeachable offence!!!

ramage wrote: Biden tries to hit back.
From the Dailybeast.com 9/29/2019

Biden Campaign Demands TV News Execs Stop Booking Giuliani
In a Sunday letter, the former vice president’s aides say that it is editorially irresponsible to book the president’s personal lawyer.
"Joe Biden’s presidential campaign made an extraordinary request to executives of top news channels on Sunday, asking them to no longer book Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on their programs. "

03 Oct 2019 11:44 #228 by ramage
Heard this the other day:

Lizzie Warren took an axe
And gave your pension 40 whacks.
When she saw what she had done
She took every cent from your 4-0-1.

09 Oct 2019 12:59 #229 by ramage

Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Hillary Clinton has announced that after much debate she will seek reelection as president of the United States.

Pundits on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC News have long pondered whether Clinton would seek reelection or allow someone else to step in, and now she's made a definitive declaration.

09 Oct 2019 13:07 - 09 Oct 2019 16:38 #230 by homeagain

ramage wrote: From: babylonbee.com 10/9/2019[/b]

Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Hillary Clinton has announced that after much debate she will seek reelection as president of the United States.

Pundits on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC News have long pondered whether Clinton would seek reelection or allow someone else to step in, and now she's made a definitive declaration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylon_Bee ........... :oregonwine: :P

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds