2020 Presidential Candidates

11 Mar 2020 18:58 #491 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

ScienceChic wrote:
The voters are speaking loud and clear, we want a return to normal, someone who is experienced, can build coalitions and work with others, who is friendly and gets along with people, and cares about others. Biden may not be as sharp as he once was, but he's far from senile

Yes, very friendly and gets along with others....

Your worthless media and party are now doing their best to keep Biden off a debate stage because they have no idea what will come out of his mouth next. At least he hasn't groped anyone lately and sniffed women's hair... his handlers have made some progress anyway.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2020 06:26 #492 by homeagain
MEAN WHILE......the king has just ""opted out "" of offering a REAL PLAN for the virus. His
pathetic speech in the Oval Office,did NOT reassure anyone, least of all the WALL STREET
gang.....we are in a BEAR market, because everyone was waiting with HIGH expectations, that
the king could keep his shit together and actually be a President presiding over a crisis.....what
a disaster that turned out to be....THIS is the king's finest moment....a do over of KATRINA.

13 Mar 2020 06:47 #493 by homeagain
WHAT would satisfy me is this.....a LEADER who leads and relates the TRUTH so people can
be informed....THAT is not the king.

13 Mar 2020 08:26 #494 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
I am curious as to how you know when someone is telling you the truth?

13 Mar 2020 08:53 #495 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I am curious as to how you know when someone is telling you the truth?

When someone stands up with integrity (that word is NOT in the king's countenance) and states
I don't know, I am in the middle of this just like you,BUT I will move heaven and earth to protect
this country and it's people......and then PROCEED TO SHOW they meant it.

I am old enough to remember the Tylenol scare....where caps were screwed with and the content
altered.....THAT company moved heaven and earth, OPENLY communicated to the public their
intent and proceeded to MAKE IT RIGHT......no excuses, blaming others, just ACTION.

AS WE SPEAK THE KING IS BLAMING THE CDC AND OBAMA FOR THIS...WHAT A PIECE OF WORK....WTF

13 Mar 2020 15:27 #496 by ramage
Once again you deflect. I asked a straightforward question " how to you know when someone is telling you the truth?"

13 Mar 2020 16:05 #497 by homeagain
YOUR answer is in the "ring".....sign in to view.

13 Mar 2020 17:20 #498 by ramage
I do not understand. This is a simple question, ":how do you know when some one is telling you the truth?" Why don't you want to answer the question in this larger forum? It is not offensive nor scatologic, nor denigrating.

13 Mar 2020 17:47 #499 by ScienceChic
No one is required to answer anyone else’s questions, and continuing to ask over and over could be construed as badgering and harassment. Those repeat questions were moved, and homeagain answered there. The Ring is still a publicly accessible Forum and open for any who wish to read it, unlike Direct Messages, and an appropriate place to answer a post that was moved there by admins.

Further repeat questions will continue to be moved.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Mar 2020 09:27 #500 by FredHayek
Statler and Waldorf debated last night. I mean, Biden and Sanders. Both made repeated mistakes calling the coronavirus the wrong name. Why didn't America choose younger, more vibrant presidential candidates? Trump, Sanders, and Biden are all prime candidates to suffer badly from CV and they all have contact with an above average of people. This is madness. Time for younger candidates to get back in the race? If we still have a race? States are debating on postponing upcoming primaries.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds