2020 Presidential Candidates

04 Mar 2020 11:23 #441 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Your posts would suggest otherwise...

HERE'S the problem...if the R'S put some one up,rather than the king,WHO IS A REALITY
STAR AND A CORRUPT conman, there might have been a CHOICE.....the blind loyalty to this
horror of a human being,is beyond comprehension....it only emphasizes the phrase HITLER uttered'',if u tell a lie big enough and often enough....it will be believed'' HERE ARE FACTS.....

www.marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-mark...ini-warns-2020-02-18

BLACK SWAN EVENTS.......hello corona virus......global recession.....watch what happens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2020 11:51 #442 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
HERE ARE FACTS..... from homeagain

The header of your reference:
Opinion: Here are all the things that could go wrong in 2020, according to Nouriel Roubini
Published: Feb 22, 2020 12:23 p.m. ET

Please note this is an opinion piece. Note the word COULD in the title, not FACT. Sorry I felt it necessary to capitalize in order to get your attention.

04 Mar 2020 12:00 #443 by homeagain
Do you understand the definition of BLACK SWAN EVENT?......let me enlighten you, corona virus
that is undermining EVERY aspect of global economy and everyday life.....THIS is not going away,
even tho the king would like u to believe it is under control.

04 Mar 2020 12:21 #444 by HEARTLESS

The silent majority will be silent no more.

04 Mar 2020 12:44 #445 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HERE ARE FACTS..... from homeagain

The header of your reference:
Opinion: Here are all the things that could go wrong in 2020, according to Nouriel Roubini
Published: Feb 22, 2020 12:23 p.m. ET

Please note this is an opinion piece. Note the word COULD in the title, not FACT. Sorry I felt it necessary to capitalize in order to get your attention.

www.reuters.com/article/us-health-corona...-risks-idUSKBN20R1R8

OK....let me give you some FACTS from the regulators ...Financial oversight council (FOSC)

04 Mar 2020 12:46 #446 by ramage
Homeagain,
You should change your header to "deflectagain". Yes, I understand what a black swan event is. That is deflecting, your reference is completely opinion as is evidenced by its title not fact, as you would like us to believe.
You might also note that Roubini also like white swans, see, "The white swan harbingers of global economic crisis are already here"
Nouriel Roubini theguardian.com Feb 19, 2020

Glad to see that he doesn't discriminate. ( As an aside attached is a picture of an actual black swan here in northeastern Colorado) IMG_2261.jpeg[/attachment}[attachment=13796]IMG_2261.jpeg[/attachment}
Attachments:

04 Mar 2020 12:46 - 04 Mar 2020 12:47 #447 by homeagain
I KNOW.......it is magnificently most appropriate......I posted it once before......:whistle: QUEEN

04 Mar 2020 12:49 #448 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Homeagain,
You should change your header to "deflectagain". Yes, I understand what a black swan event is. That is deflecting, your reference is completely opinion as is evidenced by its title not fact, as you would like us to believe.
You might also note that Roubini also like white swans, see, "The white swan harbingers of global economic crisis are already here"
Nouriel Roubini theguardian.com Feb 19, 2020

Glad to see that he doesn't discriminate. ( As an aside attached is a picture of an actual black swan here in northeastern Colorado) IMG_2261.jpeg[/attachment}[/quote] see post from FOSC......some facts for you[attachment=13796]IMG_2261.jpeg[/attachment}

see post from FOSC......some facts for you

04 Mar 2020 12:50 #449 by ramage
NOT this black swan. I took this picture from my duck blind (not the decoy in the foreground),
November 17, 2017.
I don't recall every sending this picture to you.

04 Mar 2020 19:19 #450 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:
I STILL believe the Hunter/Son/father BIDEN debacle needs some closure,tho.
t

Your worthless media will do everything possible to avoid that kind of scrutiny. There could be an avalanche of evidence that proved corruption and the press would be dead silent. If Trump was caught on video picking up a $20 bill off the ground he'd be castigated for not immediately searching for the person who lost it. Don't worry HA, nobody on your side is interested in truth.

[/b]

I AM....Why would I have posted that sentiment if I wanted a cover up.....by the way, my SIDE
IS INDEPENDENT....

I do respect you for being honest about this, it's pretty rare for anyone who doesn't like Trump to be critical of anyone who would challenge him.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds