2020 Presidential Candidates

29 Feb 2020 20:10 #401 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
Joe Biden is the projected winner in South Carolina. Tom Steyer is dropping out. Perhaps "Mayor Pete", Pocahontas Warren, and Klobuchar will also drop out.
Picture the next democrat debate: Biden 78 yo Sanders 78 yo Bloomberg 78 yo all white, all millionaires or MUCH better. No blacks, no browns, no Asians, no women. This is the face of the democrat party.
Perhaps they will allow Tulsi Gabbard back in the debate.
Pass the popcorn, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2020 08:39 #402 by homeagain
NOW, we are beginning to form a ballot sheet.....BLOOMBERG $$$$ is going to Biden, my bet.

01 Mar 2020 16:57 #403 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
The Associated Press
BREAKING: AP sources: Pete Buttigieg ending his race for Democratic presidential nomination. Find updates here: apne.ws/8Snc0bu

Where are we now: 3, 78 y.o. white millionaire++ males, 1, fake Indian, Pocahontas Warren,
Amy Klobuchar?? and Tulsi Gabbard, who is not allowed to debate. At least 3 women are still in the race, in spite of the driving out of the blacks and hispanics and asians. Albeit the women are white, though Tulsi is Samoan. ) When I was in college, many years ago the Samoans and others where not considered to be of a different racial strain.
Thank goodness for Obama, a white mother, all but forgotten and a Kenyan father, we are all woke.)
I would urge the" anyone but Trump" posters to encourage me to vote for one of them on the basis of what?

01 Mar 2020 21:48 #404 by Blazer Bob
4 Recommendations
of 705546

babylonbee.com Scandal: Buttigieg Forced To Drop Out After Being Outed As A White Male
U.S.—Pete Buttigieg has been forced to drop out of the presidential race in the midst of scandalous revelations that he's actually a white male.

Despite the Buttigieg campaign's best efforts, Democrat voters discovered that Buttigieg is, in fact, both white and male. Buttigieg came out as white, withdrew from the race, and apologized to his former supporters in a speech today.

"I am sorry for everyone I have hurt," Buttigieg told reporters. "I didn't mean to cause anyone this kind of pain and suffering."

Voters have long suspected he was hiding something, but when the revelation broke, it was worse than his supporters could ever have imagined.

"I just can't believe he'd deceive us like this," said Hal Baker, Buttigieg's lone supporter in South Carolina. "That he would conceal this from all of us shows that he's an evil, evil man. Who knows what other terrible secrets are lurking in his closets?"

Rumors are also swirling that Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Mike Bloomberg are all white males, threatening their candidacies.

02 Mar 2020 06:41 #405 by homeagain
:drunkensere WHAT did you expect......after all, it is a Patriarchal society

02 Mar 2020 07:37 #406 by Pony Soldier
As of yesterday, Joe Biden became the youngest democrat male running for president....

02 Mar 2020 12:32 #407 by ScienceChic
I'm sad to see her go, but this isn't unexpected as she never polled high enough. The voters are speaking and the field is narrowing down. I find it interesting, and encouraging, that she announced today rather than waiting until after MN voters.

Klobuchar is ending her presidential bid, will endorse Biden
By SARA BURNETT, AP News | 23 minutes ago

Which Super Tuesday Races Do You Need To Care About?

Who’s ahead in Colorado?
FiveThirtyEight.com, UPDATED Mar. 2, 2020

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

02 Mar 2020 12:55 #408 by homeagain
SO-O-O, now we have a debate and the most $$$$$ wins.....

02 Mar 2020 13:15 #409 by Pony Soldier
President Trump is the youngest man running for President at this time. I don’t know why I find that hilarious.

02 Mar 2020 13:34 #410 by ScienceChic
Which is why the choice of Vice President for the final candidates might make a bigger difference than usual. So, too, might a promise of only serving one term, as has been rumored for Biden. We'll see what develops.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds