2020 Presidential Candidates

25 Feb 2020 21:12 #381 by Blazer Bob

our intelligence dept is gutted like a carcass on a hook...WHO the hell is minding the store?

Reference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2020 06:33 #382 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

our intelligence dept is gutted like a carcass on a hook...WHO the hell is minding the store?

Reference.

washingtonmonthly.com/2019/08/08/the-cos...elligence-community/

THIS was Q3 last year, do you think it has gotten better? Given the king's NEED to manipulate
major information sources,,I think not.

My corp experience has shown me this.....when ALL the experienced,knowledgeable people
go out the door, you are FUBARED....back channels developed over time no longer exist,the
ability to work QUICKLY and efficiently become difficult and destroy morale, the turn over
becomes a liability and work performance goes swiftly south.

26 Feb 2020 07:30 #383 by homeagain
ttps://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/trump-tightens-his-grip-on-intelligence-117451

A more updated reference.....the king wishes us to be mushrooms....kept in the dark...

26 Feb 2020 14:49 #384 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
From the party of the oppressed, downtrodden and marginalized
"While speaking to NBC after Tuesday’s Democratic debate, 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) blamed the negative reception he received from the audience during a few moments in the debate for the high price of a ticket to the debate.

Sanders stated, “Do you know how much money it cost to get a ticket down below? I read that it cost $1,750. So, to get a ticket to the debate, you had to be fairly wealthy. Most working people that I know don’t spend $1,700 to get a ticket to a debate, and that’s problematic. But you know, people — that’s what the DNC did."

This is Sander's opinion, i have no independent source confirming or denying..

26 Feb 2020 20:57 #385 by Blazer Bob
Who's more racist ?

Joe Biden: “I’ve been involved in the African American community my whole life, my first job was as a public defender”

Bernie Sanders: "“And I’ll tell you what else we’re going to do, we’re going to provide help to the African-American, Latino, Native American community to start businesses to sell legal marijuana"

26 Feb 2020 21:05 #386 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

Blazer Bob wrote: Who's more racist ?

Joe Biden: “I’ve been involved in the African American community my whole life, my first job was as a public defender”

Bernie Sanders: "“And I’ll tell you what else we’re going to do, we’re going to provide help to the African-American, Latino, Native American community to start businesses to sell legal marijuana"

LOL!! The problem is the left can't see the racism in those remarks. African Americans are getting a very clear picture of how these people have used them for decades.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Feb 2020 06:41 #387 by homeagain

www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/jim-cly...ses-joe-biden-117667

Guess that tops off the topic.....Biden bonds with THE leader of people of color.....WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

27 Feb 2020 06:54 #388 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates

homeagain wrote:

Guess that tops off the topic.....Biden bonds with THE leader of people of color.....WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

Will it matter? You haven't been watching these debates like I have. Anyone who listens to Biden and believes his stories and understands what he's saying should stay as far away from a voting booth as possible. Biden's mind is going, going....

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Feb 2020 07:58 #389 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic 2020 Presidential Candidates
I think that Bloomberg is more racist than Biden or Sanders. The latter two pander for the black vote, while Bloomberg throws young black and brown "dudes" up against the wall to be frisked.
Though, Pocahontas Warren is in my opinion the worst racist. She appropriated the designation of Native-American in order to garner a professorship at Harvard; thus denying a true "woman of color" the position.

27 Feb 2020 12:41 #390 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Excuse me? The leader of people of color?? WTF??

Time to create page: 0.584 seconds