FYI financial findings forewarn

13 Jun 2019 19:01 #31 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/06/1...na-eyes-mexico/#3c8c

HEY TM.......are you going to trash FORBES too....???? if the collective can NOT comprehend
business trends THAT is a flashing red signal that we are serious screwed....good luck on your
ATTEMPT to respond with any degree of legitimacy
:popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2019 07:06 #32 by homeagain
seekingalpha.com/article/4270449-crucial-moment-market-history

IF you had any doubts or thought I was blowing smoke......here is the lighting of the match for
the markets........NOT JMO

16 Jun 2019 08:37 #33 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: seekingalpha.com/article/4270449-crucial-moment-market-history

IF you had any doubts or thought I was blowing smoke......here is the lighting of the match for

You do realize that no matter what the opinion there is someone on the internet who will agree and reinforce it.
Do you follow the Heisenberg report or were you looking for another confirmation of your bias.
You do realize that serious investors regard Seeking Alpha as a huge pile of dross with occasional gold nuggets. An average annual return of negative .5% is a nugget of a different color. .

The Heisenberg
Seeking Alpha
Financial Blogger
Ranked #4,590 out of 6,777 Bloggers on TipRanks (#8,177 out of 11,979 overall experts)
The Heisenberg's Performance
Success
Rate
46%
11 out of 24 ratings were successful

Average
Return
-0.5%
www.tipranks.com/bloggers/the-heisenberg

16 Jun 2019 10:54 #34 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: seekingalpha.com/article/4270449-crucial-moment-market-history

You do realize that no matter what the opinion there is someone on the internet who will agree and reinforce it.
Do you follow the Heisenberg report or were you looking for another confirmation of your bias.
You do realize that serious investors regard Seeking Alpha as a huge pile of dross with occasional gold nuggets. An average annual return of negative .5% is a nugget of a different color. .

The Heisenberg
Seeking Alpha
Financial Blogger
Ranked #4,590 out of 6,777 Bloggers on TipRanks (#8,177 out of 11,979 overall experts)
The Heisenberg's Performance
Success
Rate
46%
11 out of 24 ratings were successful

Average
Return
-0.5%
www.tipranks.com/bloggers/the-heisenberg

here's my pov.......CHECK THE DATE on the first post of this thread.......multiple sources,
some more accurate in forecasting and some not are stating similar things.....IT IS A WAKE UP CALL......that the economic landscape is fragile (both domestically and globally)...I tend to
see the overview and when MULTIPLE SOURCES are giving an early warning flashing it is discerning. STRATFOR predicted that the tariffs were old school and would not success and
they are A GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE SITE......that sentiment was posted by me on the tariffs
thread MANY moons ago. Soo-o-o it is a wait,watch stance......but being fore warned is a proactive posture. jmo

16 Jun 2019 10:57 #35 by homeagain
edit to read disconcerning......

16 Jun 2019 11:35 #36 by homeagain
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-...-he-s-not-re-elected

The fear monger maneuvering his message.....BUT, pay close attention to the stats reported in
this article.....the GREAT king is not so great and his continuing lies will cause repercussions in the global arena.

01 Jul 2019 10:33 #37 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/...ls-2019-3-1028019360

SECOND warning from business insider......yield curve was a concern late FEB.

March 1st Q......now July1 3 Q.........

www.mprnews.org/story/2019/07/01/npr-wha...ions-reason-to-worry

01 Jul 2019 11:49 #38 by ramage
homeagain,
I have to ask why don't you CAPITALIZE "homeagain"?

You certainly have an eclectic group of reference articles in order to predict an economic downturn. Keep throwing them at the wall and eventually something might STICK.
I ask, have you pulled out of the stock market (if you were ever in it) or are you shorting the market in order to make a huge profit. If the latter please be mindful of the "short squeeze".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

03 Jul 2019 15:02 #39 by homeagain

ramage wrote: homeagain,
I have to ask why don't you CAPITALIZE "homeagain"?

You certainly have an eclectic group of reference articles in order to predict an economic downturn. Keep throwing them at the wall and eventually something might STICK.
I ask, have you pulled out of the stock market (if you were ever in it) or are you shorting the market in order to make a huge profit. If the latter please be mindful of the "short squeeze".

NEVER in it.......low risk only......it is unfortunate that references (I would call them credible
and consistent) are CONTINUALLY calling for caution.....what was the phrase? IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE......A repeat of multiple warnings that are being muted by greed.

finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-trade-war-...omist-143323117.html

04 Jul 2019 10:19 #40 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/06/1...na-eyes-mexico/#3c8c

HEY TM.......are you going to trash FORBES too....???? if the collective can NOT comprehend
business trends THAT is a flashing red signal that we are serious screwed....good luck on your
ATTEMPT to respond with any degree of legitimacy
:popcorn:

If reporters were so good at predicting the economy, they would all be retired now and living in the South of France drinking wine on their yachts. Even economists with decades of experience get it wrong. Humans can be hard to figure out and the economy is always changing.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds