FYI financial findings forewarn

Replied by FredHayek on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Like HA, I used to be one of those who was always looking for the coming disaster, whether it was economic, political, or environmental, guess what I found out? Plugging along is default mode for the world and it has only become more common. There may be ups and downs, but mainly the world keeps on moving on. Wars have been declining, no world war in over 70 years. No major war in Europe, North America, South America, Australia and even the minor wars in Africa and Asia are fairly minor. So continue to buy your MRE's and water barrels, I will continue to see the world, Arctic Circle last month, Panama Canal next year.
President Trump will probably lose in 2020, the Fiery socialist Democrat who replaces him will soon be corrupted by Wall Street and DC, (if not already bought). President Obama came in with all these great plans but would up with little of his agenda passed and a multimillion dollar home in DC so he can continue to peddle influence while he takes a fat paycheck from Netflix.
#35
12 Jul 2019 10:25 #61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

www.cnbc.com/2019/08/01/prospective-fed-...tion-like-1930s.html

Gee, global concerns CONTINUE to be forthcoming..........WTH is the king thinking? that HE
AND ONLY HE can control the currency?

And the market EXPECTS another rate cut......300 pts WTH is wrong with this picture....POWELL
is being Played OR the gurus are clueless........how can ANY intelligent person believe we are
economically sound.......it is incomprehensible jmo
Last edit: 01 Aug 2019 09:52 by homeagain.
01 Aug 2019 09:47 #62

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/08/01/prospective-fed-...tion-like-1930s.html

Gee, global concerns CONTINUE to be forthcoming..........WTH is the king thinking? that HE
AND ONLY HE can control the currency?

And the market EXPECTS another rate cut......300 pts WTH is wrong with this picture....POWELL
is being Played OR the gurus are clueless........how can ANY intelligent person believe we are
economically sound.......it is incomprehensible jmo

Trump knows that the only reason Obama had any kind of a weak recovery is because the Feds cut the interest rate to nothing. Imagine if Obama slashed regulations and dropped the corporate rate to 21%... Trump wouldn't be president because the Dems would have proven that they understand how the economy works.
02 Aug 2019 20:17 #63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/08/01/prospective-fed-...tion-like-1930s.html

Gee, global concerns CONTINUE to be forthcoming..........WTH is the king thinking? that HE
AND ONLY HE can control the currency?

And the market EXPECTS another rate cut......300 pts WTH is wrong with this picture....POWELL
is being Played OR the gurus are clueless........how can ANY intelligent person believe we are
economically sound.......it is incomprehensible jmo

Trump knows that the only reason Obama had any kind of a weak recovery is because the Feds cut the interest rate to nothing. Imagine if Obama slashed regulations and dropped the corporate rate to 21%... Trump wouldn't be president because the Dems would have proven that they understand how the economy works.


EXCUSE ME......1/4 cut now and we are working with approx.2%......if we continue to cut,as the king wishes, we will be at ZERO (negative) levels.....HOW is that rolling out? WE HAVE LITTLE ROOM TO MANEUVER....njmo.
03 Aug 2019 09:29 #64

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Believe it or not I agree that the rate shouldn't be cut right now, just like it shouldn't have been cut so low for so long under Obama because it's really going to be needed as a tool if a Dem gets elected. If one of these nutters gets elected that want to make everything free for everyone the economy will crash again and our tools to fix bad policies will be very limited.

I would say that it will help to keep the US on this economic roll while some of our allies that Dems look up to have negative rates and are floundering. The very last thing Dems want is for the economy to still be doing well when we go into the 2020 election so I understand your concern for continued economic growth.
Last edit: 03 Aug 2019 10:24 by Rick.
03 Aug 2019 10:21 #65

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote: Believe it or not I agree that the rate shouldn't be cut right now, just like it shouldn't have been cut so low for so long under Obama because it's really going to be needed as a tool if a Dem gets elected. If one of these nutters gets elected that want to make everything free for everyone the economy will crash again and our tools to fix bad policies will be very limited.

I would say that it will help to keep the US on this economic roll while some of our allies that Dems look up to have negative rates and are floundering. The very last thing Dems want is for the economy to still be doing well when we go into the 2020 election so I understand your concern for continued economic growth.

[/b]

Oh, he who has NO understanding of the gravity of this fubar the king has put forth......HERE IS THE FULL FOLDER OF FACTS........the scenario being set up is scary,at best.

www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/business/trump-tr...omy-china/index.html
03 Aug 2019 19:00 #66

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote: Believe it or not I agree that the rate shouldn't be cut right now, just like it shouldn't have been cut so low for so long under Obama because it's really going to be needed as a tool if a Dem gets elected. If one of these nutters gets elected that want to make everything free for everyone the economy will crash again and our tools to fix bad policies will be very limited.

I would say that it will help to keep the US on this economic roll while some of our allies that Dems look up to have negative rates and are floundering. The very last thing Dems want is for the economy to still be doing well when we go into the 2020 election so I understand your concern for continued economic growth.


www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...10-wall-street-warns

Playing chicken with CHINA.......so-o- what is the king considering now......ZERO INTEREST
RATES......cutting more this year to boost the economy. Look at the start date of this thread
MARCH Q1.....CAN YOU SAY recession in Q4.....my prediction was off by a quarter. we are so
screwed,and IF you still are drinking the kool-aid that CHINA is paying for this move,your
mental faculties are fubared.
05 Aug 2019 09:01 #67

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy/u...w-idUSKCN1UV1UF?il=0

OH, and you might want to view the VIX...........anything over 20 is EXTREME FEAR.
05 Aug 2019 10:51 #68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/...ls-2019-3-1028019360

SECOND warning from business insider......yield curve was a concern late FEB.



www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...n-warning-since-2007


Q3 prediction providing PROOF......Q4 full blown
05 Aug 2019 14:00 #69

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-...next-credit-downturn

last of 3Q crawling into Q4 because of irrational exuberance and an idea that the money train will NEVER end.

In mid 2007 I watched in real time the on coming train wreck.....wanted to sell the house then,
husband no..



.interest rates were going down,I said we will revisit this if they continue to slide.
By Oct 2007 I told my SO ....we will NEVER get our equity out if we don't do it NOW.....house on
market in Nov...sold in 8 hours, closed on Dec.7 2007....full price offer...equity IN TACT and
then the market moved so radically everyone was STUNNED...I watched ING AND LEHMAN
go down in flames in real time.....the GREAT RECESSION was officially declared in 2008,but
financial records show DEC. 2007 WAS THE GENESIS.......

if a survivor of Lehman is laying out a warning........WHAT does that mean to you?

[/b]


www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/nomura-a-second-...-be-lehman-like.html
06 Aug 2019 12:58 #70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+