FYI financial findings forewarn

Replied by FredHayek on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

China announced yesterday that they will start buying more American cereal crops. Thawing of relations? Or unrelated?
#35
07 Aug 2019 09:01 #71

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-...next-credit-downturn

last of 3Q crawling into Q4 because of irrational exuberance and an idea that the money train will NEVER end.

In mid 2007 I watched in real time the on coming train wreck.....wanted to sell the house then,
husband no..



.interest rates were going down,I said we will revisit this if they continue to slide.
By Oct 2007 I told my SO ....we will NEVER get our equity out if we don't do it NOW.....house on
market in Nov...sold in 8 hours, closed on Dec.7 2007....full price offer...equity IN TACT and
then the market moved so radically everyone was STUNNED...I watched ING AND LEHMAN
go down in flames in real time.....the GREAT RECESSION was officially declared in 2008,but
financial records show DEC. 2007 WAS THE GENESIS.......

if a survivor of Lehman is laying out a warning........WHAT does that mean to you?

[/b]


www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/nomura-a-second-...-be-lehman-like.html


Since MARCH........warnings were being witnessed.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...nce-financial-crisis
14 Aug 2019 06:25 #72

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: SDNY is a key player,so that piece needs to fit into the calendar. JUNE/JULY is Q2/Q3 and IMPEACHMENT and a recession will be
occurring.....NOW, I have really roped myself in, haven't I???

Why yes, you have LOL
Last edit: 14 Aug 2019 20:31 by Rick.
14 Aug 2019 20:30 #73

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Believe it or not I agree that the rate shouldn't be cut right now, just like it shouldn't have been cut so low for so long under Obama because it's really going to be needed as a tool if a Dem gets elected. If one of these nutters gets elected that want to make everything free for everyone the economy will crash again and our tools to fix bad policies will be very limited.

I would say that it will help to keep the US on this economic roll while some of our allies that Dems look up to have negative rates and are floundering. The very last thing Dems want is for the economy to still be doing well when we go into the 2020 election so I understand your concern for continued economic growth.


www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...10-wall-street-warns

Playing chicken with CHINA.......so-o- what is the king considering now......ZERO INTEREST
RATES......cutting more this year to boost the economy. Look at the start date of this thread
MARCH Q1.....CAN YOU SAY recession in Q4.....my prediction was off by a quarter. we are so
screwed,and IF you still are drinking the kool-aid that CHINA is paying for this move,your
mental faculties are fubared.

[/b]

PERHAPS you have not been paying attention to the global arena, and PERHAPS you and
the collective believe that a a RECESSION is a immediate and sudden event.....PERHAPS
you might want to review the entire scope of economic output and how the FARMERS are
getting fubared, PERHAPS you should realize that TRUMP THE KING blinked "because of
the consumer and christmas coming up....WHAT A CROCK......he is just NOW beginning to understand that his plan is NOT unfolding successfully and he is at risk of HIS great economic
error.......2020 FILL BLOWN RECESSION BECAUSE IT COMES IN INCREMENTS....GET
A CLUE.

AUGUST 29th will be a date to watch.......

www.forbes.com/sites/johntharvey/2019/08...ession/#4a440ff029a0
Last edit: 15 Aug 2019 11:35 by homeagain.
15 Aug 2019 07:20 #74

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Denver Post today in the business section, the Danish economy is so weak, they are paying people to get home loans. -0.5 percent to get a mortgage.
So they are upsides to a downturn. Expect to see inflation to decline, already seeing gas prices go down.
#35
15 Aug 2019 15:11 #75

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: SDNY is a key player,so that piece needs to fit into the calendar. JUNE/JULY is Q2/Q3 and IMPEACHMENT and a recession will be
occurring.....NOW, I have really roped myself in, haven't I???

Why yes, you have LOL


FOR RICK.......it is STILL Q3......Sept 30 ends Q3......

www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/perspectives/glob...inversion/index.html
16 Aug 2019 06:40 #76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-...or-a-trade-war-slump


The WORLD is wary and worrisome......and it is not even SEPT........the dye has been cast and
what is to come will NOT be comforting.....:popcorn:


finance.yahoo.com/news/tariffs-cost-americans-115849705.html

YOUR $$$$ OUT OF POCKET,just in case there is any doubt......
Last edit: 19 Aug 2019 11:13 by homeagain.
19 Aug 2019 10:54 #77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Germany is much closer to recession than the US, could this all be Chancellor Merkel's fault?

Just kidding, hard to beat the business cycle. Denver Post had a piece today that the White House is thinking about lowering payroll taxes to encourage people to spend more. Might work, but sometimes that just gets people to save more because they are worried about an upcoming recession and losing hours, or even their jobs.
#35
20 Aug 2019 09:16 #78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

FredHayek wrote: Germany is much closer to recession than the US, could this all be Chancellor Merkel's fault?

Just kidding, hard to beat the business cycle. Denver Post had a piece today that the White House is thinking about lowering payroll taxes to encourage people to spend more. Might work, but sometimes that just gets people to save more because they are worried about an upcoming recession and losing hours, or even their jobs.

[/b]

thehill.com/policy/finance/trade/458044-...200-michigan-workers

and there are more to come......from OTHER companies/industries because TARIFFS DO NOT
WORK.......but the king is inclined to believe his "gut".....what a SUPERB style of governing.:splitwood: jobs AXED.....nice going.
20 Aug 2019 10:05 #79

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: .2020 FILL BLOWN RECESSION BECAUSE IT COMES IN INCREMENTS....GET
A CLUE.

AUGUST 29th will be a date to watch.......

www.forbes.com/sites/johntharvey/2019/08...ession/#4a440ff029a0

I understand your strong desire for a recession, as it's really your worthless Dems only chance of regaining power... sad though. And as for me getting "a clue", my clues have been much more accurate than yours and your hilarious Kingaphobia. It's pretty entertaining to watch liberals suffer in their self made misery as the rest of the population moves on and continues to make the most out of an economy that has brought higher wages and less unemployment. Yes, a recession will come, but as I've said before many times, it will come when it looks like a Democrat will beat Trump.

Please tell me what kind of economic policy one of your ideal candidates would propose that would prevent a recession and not facilitate one. Would taking the pressure off China do it so they could continue to screw us? Would it be raising the corporate tax rate again? How about increasing the the number of low skilled illegals into our country... would that help? If you've heard of a good economic plan, please feel free to share.

I listen to these Dem candidates and I've yet to hear a coherent plan that would stimulate the economy. I believe that's because there really is no desire to do that, the desire is to keep as many people dependent on government, they want to keep and grow a needy voter base and therefore a lock on power.

Change my mind.
20 Aug 2019 21:15 #80

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+