FYI financial findings forewarn

26 Oct 2019 07:26 #91 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: .2020 FILL BLOWN RECESSION BECAUSE IT COMES IN INCREMENTS....GET
A CLUE.

AUGUST 29th will be a date to watch.......

www.forbes.com/sites/johntharvey/2019/08...ession/#4a440ff029a0

I understand your strong desire for a recession, as it's really your worthless Dems only chance of regaining power... sad though. And as for me getting "a clue", my clues have been much more accurate than yours and your hilarious Kingaphobia. It's pretty entertaining to watch liberals suffer in their self made misery as the rest of the population moves on and continues to make the most out of an economy that has brought higher wages and less unemployment. Yes, a recession will come, but as I've said before many times, it will come when it looks like a Democrat will beat Trump.

Please tell me what kind of economic policy one of your ideal candidates would propose that would prevent a recession and not facilitate one. Would taking the pressure off China do it so they could continue to screw us? Would it be raising the corporate tax rate again? How about increasing the the number of low skilled illegals into our country... would that help? If you've heard of a good economic plan, please feel free to share.

I listen to these Dem candidates and I've yet to hear a coherent plan that would stimulate the economy. I believe that's because there really is no desire to do that, the desire is to keep as many people dependent on government, they want to keep and grow a needy voter base and therefore a lock on power.

Change my mind.

I think you FAIL to realize that BOTH parties are clueless, none of the candidates (including the king)have a plan that is both workable AND wise. AS I REPLIED TO BB... I AM GETTING MORE DESPONDENT BY THE WEEK.....there is NO previous precedence to draw upon....
the king has KO'D the globe and given the USofA NO credibility. AGAIN...the fourth turning
is occurring and what emerges from the economic fubar,will be a future that is far different
then anyone could imagine.

Just a reminder I am an INDEPENDENT .......I see nothing that would make me cast my vote for the candidate. NOW, if Nikki Halley were to suddenly appear as the dark horse, as POTUS.....:rainbowgrow

[/b]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2019 09:45 #92 by FredHayek
The Hispanic unemployment rate went below 4% recently. The lowest in American history. Despite tens of millions of illegals flooding the labor market. Why so gloomy?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Oct 2019 10:47 #93 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: .

I think you FAIL to realize that BOTH parties are clueless, none of the candidates (including the king)have a plan that is both workable AND wise. AS I REPLIED TO BB... I AM GETTING MORE DESPONDENT BY THE WEEK.....there is NO previous precedence to draw upon....
the king has KO'D the globe and given the USofA NO credibility. AGAIN...the fourth turning
is occurring and what emerges from the economic fubar,will be a future that is far different
then anyone could imagine.

Just a reminder I am an INDEPENDENT .......I see nothing that would make me cast my vote for the candidate. NOW, if Nikki Halley were to suddenly appear as the dark horse, as POTUS.....:rainbowgrow

[/b]

Well I appreciate your honesty, but you know you'll have to vote for someone on that far left stage.... unless you want to be tormented for another 4 years by YOUR king. One of those people are going to dismantle almost everything Trump has done in order to pacify the uniformed and economically illiterate base.

I think Klobachar would do the least amount of damage because she seems to have a little common sense, but she has no chance given the AOC-like morons who are screaming the loudest for a fantasy utopia

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Oct 2019 14:48 #94 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: thehill.com/policy/international/458523-...s-on-75b-in-us-goods

RECESSION reminder......the king is considerably screwed.....Chicken with China is NOT a game
that the king will win. BUT HEY......that is what stratfor strategic sources have stated from the
beginning of this fubar.....

Did you also examine the entrails of a sacrificed hog to decide who was going to win this trade war? China looks like they are coming around after taking massive losses to their economy and Hong Kong slipping into recession due to democracy demonstrations.

29 Oct 2019 21:50 #95 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:
Did you also examine the entrails of a sacrificed hog to decide who was going to win this trade war?.

LOL, good one Fred!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Oct 2019 16:03 #96 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: thehill.com/policy/international/458523-...s-on-75b-in-us-goods

RECESSION reminder......the king is considerably screwed.....Chicken with China is NOT a game
that the king will win. BUT HEY......that is what stratfor strategic sources have stated from the
beginning of this fubar.....

Did you also examine the entrails of a sacrificed hog to decide who was going to win this trade war? China looks like they are coming around after taking massive losses to their economy and Hong Kong slipping into recession due to democracy demonstrations.

NOT necessary,the swine flu has decimated the pig population....(your caustic comment),BUT
you might want to review your CHINA COMMMENT.....the king thinks he can perform his
usual arm twisting and coheres China....not going to happen

www.cnbc.com/2019/10/30/us-china-trade-t...-buy-farm-goods.html

06 Dec 2019 06:51 #97 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
ACTUALLY my phrase was this ….Q2/Q3.... LAST part of Q2/into Q3.....THAT would place it into the JUNE/JULY timeframe...... Since you are questioning my stance, I will also put this out there......I gave March/APRIL as a timeframe for MUELLER report...the initial report
probably will hit everyones desk about 29th or AFTER......the FULL report will probably
be into APRIL/MAY......the timeframe of JUNE/.JULYis important because the information
will be FULLY viewed via subpoena …….SDNY is a key player,so that piece needs to fit into the calendar. JUNE/JULY is Q2/Q3 and IMPEACHMENT and a recession will be
occurring.....NOW, I have really roped myself in, haven't I???

266,000 jobs added in Nov and unemployment drops to 3.5%. This is the best recession ever! LOL

Has the information been fully viewed via subpoena yet? SDNY? And how's that impeachment workin out? I've been waiting for it... are we there yet? LOL

George Orwell

06 Dec 2019 11:47 #98 by FredHayek
And they just readjusted up employment numbers for September and August. But the Left only sees doom and gloom. And the US trade balance is improving because we aren't buying as much crap from China.

06 Dec 2019 15:31 #99 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: And they just readjusted up employment numbers for September and August. But the Left only sees doom and gloom. And the US trade balance is improving because we aren't buying as much crap from China.

[/b]

and you know this HOW? with cyber monday being the most explosive example of consumer
of crap......per BB.....I find it hard to believe that CHINA did not reap REAL profits...do you have some reference of just WHERE the "crap"originated from?

16 Dec 2019 21:35 #100 by Rick
From the Washington Post yesterday:

U.S. economy shakes free of recession fears in striking turnaround since August

www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/12/...around-since-august/

Even Trump hating media has to eventually admit reality lest they get run over by it.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds