FYI financial findings forewarn

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

FredHayek wrote: If Stratfor tells you everything is well, they might just lose subscribers. For decades I have read that the next generation are lazy idiots and they will bring the nation down, but it doesn't happen. Even in the depths of the Great Recession, most of us had jobs and were spending.
It is true the downturn in the business cycle is overdue and stocks are overvalued, but timing the market is a good way to lose money. I know because I have tried it in the past.
The Fed appears to be lowering interest rates again so maybe this downturn will be minimal.

[/b]

NOT AT 2 1/4 BASES POINTS TO WORK WITH.......a little late and loosey goosey don't you think? not much room to maneuver

www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/perspectives/fed-...recession/index.html
11 Jul 2019 10:42 #51

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Interest rates will go down, so savers will get screwed again as the supply of money is expanding. But the market likes the news, it topped 27,000 today for the first time ever.
Time for a spot of bubbly as my nest egg just keeps getting larger.
#35
11 Jul 2019 10:50 #52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Haven't we witnessed this before ? IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE....but hey, have a bottle of bubbly and sit back on the veranda and smoke a Cuban Havana and have a nice day dream.
11 Jul 2019 11:00 #53

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ramage on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Ms. Doom and Gloom otherwise known as Homeagain,
As you stated you convinced your husband that the housing market would crash and you sold at a profit (good for you). You also stated "NEVER in it.......low risk only...." referring to the Stock/Bond market. This leads me to believe that you are in a cash position and therefore would be very happy with rising interest rates. (yes or no).
I assume that you are probably renting because all of your references indicate that the housing market will suffer a downturn with rising rates and an economic slowdown. Should you now be an owner again perhaps it is time to convince your husband, once again, to sell before the housing market tanks.
Are you really going to CHEER if the economy goes into recession? Will you benefit from such a downturn or it is simply that you will be able to say "I told you so"?
The minimal support (Brandon) that you have comes from individuals that also suffer from the Trump Derangement Syndrome. I have yet to meet, face to face, any American that wants the economy to suffer so that Trump can be blamed.
11 Jul 2019 12:56 #54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

ramage wrote: Ms. Doom and Gloom otherwise known as Homeagain,
As you stated you convinced your husband that the housing market would crash and you sold at a profit (good for you). You also stated "NEVER in it.......low risk only...." referring to the Stock/Bond market. This leads me to believe that you are in a cash position and therefore would be very happy with rising interest rates. (yes or no).
I assume that you are probably renting because all of your references indicate that the housing market will suffer a downturn with rising rates and an economic slowdown. Should you now be an owner again perhaps it is time to convince your husband, once again, to sell before the housing market tanks.
Are you really going to CHEER if the economy goes into recession? Will you benefit from such a downturn or it is simply that you will be able to say "I told you so"?
The minimal support (Brandon) that you have comes from individuals that also suffer from the Trump Derangement Syndrome. I have yet to meet, face to face, any American that wants the economy to suffer so that Trump can be blamed.

[/b]

thehill.com/homenews/senate/452315-high-...raising-debt-ceiling

YOUR assumptions are many, and they are inaccurate. What the collective is conveniently
forgetting is the above link......this government is so dysfunctional at its core,it is a DISTINCT
possibility of default. (a reminder of the RECENT shutdown via the king...."I would be proud
to shut down the government").......an inane and asinine action that brought us to the brink.
annihilation DO YOU trust the present participants in this PARTISAN POLITICAL ARENA to do the hard lifting required, to put aside the bull shit and actually WORK TOGETHER???

I DO NOT......with the comprehensive and clear accounts of what is coming our way, THIS
fubar will be the fatal blow to our future economic expansion.
11 Jul 2019 15:16 #55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

So homeagain, I'm curious what these extra smart sources have to say when it comes to economic policy that should be implemented? Please don't ask me read another link... I'm assuming you already know the proper course of action and would be willing to give me a short summary in your own words. Please?
11 Jul 2019 18:53 #56

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: . What the collective is conveniently
forgetting is the above link......this government is so dysfunctional at its core,it is a DISTINCT
possibility of default. (a reminder of the RECENT shutdown via the king...."I would be proud
to shut down the government").......an inane and asinine action that brought us to the brink.
annihilation DO YOU trust the present participants in this PARTISAN POLITICAL ARENA to do the hard lifting required, to put aside the bull shit and actually WORK TOGETHER???

I DO NOT......with the comprehensive and clear accounts of what is coming our way, THIS
fubar will be the fatal blow to our future economic expansion.


Home, are you rip van winkle? The government has been dysfunctional for decades. Congress has raised the debt ceiling dozens if not hundreds of time for decades. The gov has been shut down before and and has never brought us to the brink of anything except media hysteria.
I have not expected to see pol's do any heavy lifting or work together since 1992 and I was wrong then.
The answer I see is to freeze spending and let gradual inflation solve the problem. The only person in DC who has the balls to do that IS Trump but since he is only king in your mind he can't.
11 Jul 2019 22:40 #57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: . What the collective is conveniently
forgetting is the above link......this government is so dysfunctional at its core,it is a DISTINCT
possibility of default. (a reminder of the RECENT shutdown via the king...."I would be proud
to shut down the government").......an inane and asinine action that brought us to the brink.
annihilation DO YOU trust the present participants in this PARTISAN POLITICAL ARENA to do the hard lifting required, to put aside the bull shit and actually WORK TOGETHER???

I DO NOT......with the comprehensive and clear accounts of what is coming our way, THIS
fubar will be the fatal blow to our future economic expansion.


Home, are you rip van winkle? The government has been dysfunctional for decades. Congress has raised the debt ceiling dozens if not hundreds of time for decades. The gov has been shut down before and and has never brought us to the brink of anything except media hysteria.
I have not expected to see pol's do any heavy lifting or work together since 1992 and I was wrong then.
The answer I see is to freeze spending and let gradual inflation solve the problem. The only person in DC who has the balls to do that IS Trump but since he is only king in your mind he can't.


bolded....in past decades the GLOBAL ECONOMY was NOT a part of the equation....THAT
factor is A HUGE consideration within the context of this discussion....EVERYTHING is
now interrelated and interlocked and is not in our best interest to FUCK WITH ENTIRE WORLD.....the ramifications are real and they are ready to rear up and bite our ass.

I have expressed my personal opinion MANY times, on many different threads.....and when
the research shows it is NOT JMO, I have a difficult time comprehending the complete and
utter disregard for a proactive stance.

As for my personal opinion of the king.....NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW OF THIS LAND and
when an egocentric "trust fund baby" is now an adult and functions as an immature individual
who just happens to be in a position of power over an entire nation.....I have extreme reservations regarding our safety as a nation.....TRUMP BABY BLIMP is a bodacious piece of
pop culture.....it is a blatant statement of how the entire world views our king....simply sad in it's
accuracy.
12 Jul 2019 06:41 #58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: finance.yahoo.com/news/stratfor-names-ke...rends-070000430.html


What factor will ''waste" the world economy? THE KING........


LET ME RECAP.........the previous post by me is NOT JMO......
12 Jul 2019 07:25 #59

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: . What the collective is conveniently
forgetting is the above link......this government is so dysfunctional at its core,it is a DISTINCT
possibility of default. (a reminder of the RECENT shutdown via the king...."I would be proud
to shut down the government").......an inane and asinine action that brought us to the brink.
annihilation DO YOU trust the present participants in this PARTISAN POLITICAL ARENA to do the hard lifting required, to put aside the bull shit and actually WORK TOGETHER???

I DO NOT......with the comprehensive and clear accounts of what is coming our way, THIS
fubar will be the fatal blow to our future economic expansion.


Home, are you rip van winkle? The government has been dysfunctional for decades. Congress has raised the debt ceiling dozens if not hundreds of time for decades. The gov has been shut down before and and has never brought us to the brink of anything except media hysteria.
I have not expected to see pol's do any heavy lifting or work together since 1992 and I was wrong then.
The answer I see is to freeze spending and let gradual inflation solve the problem. The only person in DC who has the balls to do that IS Trump but since he is only king in your mind he can't.


bolded....in past decades the GLOBAL ECONOMY was NOT a part of the equation....THAT
factor is A HUGE consideration within the context of this discussion....EVERYTHING is
now interrelated and interlocked and is not in our best interest to FUCK WITH ENTIRE WORLD.....the ramifications are real and they are ready to rear up and bite our ass.

I have expressed my personal opinion MANY times, on many different threads.....and when
the research shows it is NOT JMO, I have a difficult time comprehending the complete and
utter disregard for a proactive stance.

As for my personal opinion of the king.....NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW OF THIS LAND and
when an egocentric "trust fund baby" is now an adult and functions as an immature individual
who just happens to be in a position of power over an entire nation.....I have extreme reservations regarding our safety as a nation.....TRUMP BABY BLIMP is a bodacious piece of
pop culture.....it is a blatant statement of how the entire world views our king....simply sad in it's
accuracy.


SINGAPORE,SEMI CONDUCTORS AND THE SINGING CANARY IN THE COAL MINE.....

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-...manufacturing-slumps

Just in the event you think I am full of bull shit and blind to the numbers the collective
believes as the truth and basks in the bounty of their bogus brilliance......
12 Jul 2019 10:15 #60

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.636 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+