FYI financial findings forewarn

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote: When do you think we will get two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth? That is how we define a recession BTW.

[/b]


NOT necessarily.......there is no reliable factor,but you may also look at the inverted curve factor.


www.investopedia.com/terms/r/recession.asp
04 Jun 2019 11:41 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When do you think we will get two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth? That is how we define a recession BTW.

[/b]


NOT necessarily.......there is no reliable factor,but you may also look at the inverted curve factor.


www.investopedia.com/terms/r/recession.asp

Ok, so your mind we can be in a recession without having negative growth? Please explain your logic.
04 Jun 2019 14:51 #12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When do you think we will get two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth? That is how we define a recession BTW.

[/b]


NOT necessarily.......there is no reliable factor,but you may also look at the inverted curve factor.


www.investopedia.com/terms/r/recession.asp

Ok, so your mind we can be in a recession without having negative growth? Please explain your logic.

[/b]
I'm sorry was the LINK not available to you? It lays down ALL the factors that could impact the
economy......probably much better than I ever could.
05 Jun 2019 09:08 #13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

www.marketwatch.com/story/this-yield-cur...k-growing-2019-06-05

FYI......just something to think about.....a DIFFERENT definition of what may be coming.....
05 Jun 2019 12:56 #14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When do you think we will get two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth? That is how we define a recession BTW.

[/b]


NOT necessarily.......there is no reliable factor,but you may also look at the inverted curve factor.


www.investopedia.com/terms/r/recession.asp

Ok, so your mind we can be in a recession without having negative growth? Please explain your logic.

[/b]
I'm sorry was the LINK not available to you? It lays down ALL the factors that could impact the
economy......probably much better than I ever could.

I'd rather hear your personal take so that I have a sense as to whether you actually understand what you're reading. If we are having a face to face conversation about economics, are you going to force me to stop and read articles every time you want to make a point or would you explain the concepts in your own words? This isn't rocket science... understanding economic principles is mostly understanding human behavior and possessing an adequate degree of common sense.
06 Jun 2019 09:10 #15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: When do you think we will get two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth? That is how we define a recession BTW.

[/b]


NOT necessarily.......there is no reliable factor,but you may also look at the inverted curve factor.


www.investopedia.com/terms/r/recession.asp

Ok, so your mind we can be in a recession without having negative growth? Please explain your logic.

[/b]
I'm sorry was the LINK not available to you? It lays down ALL the factors that could impact the
economy......probably much better than I ever could.

I'd rather hear your personal take so that I have a sense as to whether you actually understand what you're reading. If we are having a face to face conversation about economics, are you going to force me to stop and read articles every time you want to make a point or would you explain the concepts in your own words? This isn't rocket science... understanding economic principles is mostly understanding human behavior and possessing an adequate degree of common sense.

[/b]

BOLDED......I would agree with you and THAT is why the king will create a recession.....
BECAUSE he is lacking those two qualities. What is incomprehensible to me is YOU(collectively) do not grasp this grave problem.
06 Jun 2019 20:34 #16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Well HA, we will see if all your dire warnings and semi-confident predictions actually materialize but I suspect that if they don't you won't have much of a rational explanation as to why. Your obsession with calling our president king has always been a telling sign that you place your feelings way ahead of reality and logic. Just make sure you don't keep moving the goal post because that's one of the weakest of all debate tactics. (see climate change/global warming)
07 Jun 2019 11:42 #17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Oh? What goal posts have been moved on global warming?

Edit to add: and if you use Al Gore as your source, I'll know your argument is weak because he's not a scientist.

So as to not muck up this thread, please post replies here: mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...mind?start=50#358103
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
Last edit: 07 Jun 2019 11:57 by ScienceChic.
07 Jun 2019 11:51 #18

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

I always know the best trigger words to pull you in to any conversation SC...LOL. Relax
08 Jun 2019 10:03 #19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Yes, we are due for a recession. We should be poised to ride it out much better than the last one at least.[/quote

I believe the GLOBAL equation is something you have not considered......the landscape is
loaded with landmines......or perhaps a better visual would be dominoes dropping...jmo.


www.cnbc.com/2019/03/21/a-key-recession-...ned-in-12-years.html

RECESSION STARTING Q3...….warning signs are becoming MORE frequent and failing to heed them will be a fiasco.....jmo,but research is restating expectations.

I recall you recently said the recession was going to start in Q2... is that like when people say the world is going to overheat in twelve years then say it again twelve years later? I'm sure we will be in a recession eventually, but I think it's much more likely when a Democrat like Sanders becomes president and decides to undo everything that is keeping this economy cruising.
BTW, everything I say is my opinion and not copied words from some "journalist", so you can assume everything I say ends in JMO.


ACTUALLY my phrase was this ….Q2/Q3.... LAST part of Q2/into Q3.....THAT would place it into the JUNE/JULY timeframe...... Since you are questioning my stance, I will also put this out there......I gave March/APRIL as a timeframe for MUELLER report...the initial report
probably will hit everyones desk about 29th or AFTER......the FULL report will probably
be into APRIL/MAY......the timeframe of JUNE/.JULYis important because the information
will be FULLY viewed via subpoena …….SDNY is a key player,so that piece needs to fit into the calendar. JUNE/JULY is Q2/Q3 and IMPEACHMENT and a recession will be
occurring.....NOW, I have really roped myself in, haven't I???


CHECK the timelines so far......Mueller report CHECK(right on time)

I will continue to update this post as time frames are met...impeachment inquiry gaining speed and it is only the first week of JUNE....WAIT TILL END OF JULY...tariffs for china are just now in effect for 1 week WAIT TILL THE END OF JULY...truly can you not see the run away semi barreling down upon us? (The debt ceiling and budget are looming over this entire
scenario and you truly do not think there will be SEVERE ramifications????)

08 Jun 2019 11:20 #20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+