FYI financial findings forewarn

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/06/1...na-eyes-mexico/#3c8c

HEY TM.......are you going to trash FORBES too....???? if the collective can NOT comprehend
business trends THAT is a flashing red signal that we are serious screwed....good luck on your
ATTEMPT to respond with any degree of legitimacy
:popcorn:


If the collective can not understand that they are becoming willing surfs to the state and the elites we are beyond screwed.
04 Jul 2019 13:22 #41

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

finance.yahoo.com/news/stratfor-names-ke...rends-070000430.html


What factor will ''waste" the world economy? THE KING........
04 Jul 2019 15:26 #42

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

worldview.stratfor.com/article/2019-thir...bal-business-risk-q3


IN DEPTH view of various global concerns...very long, but very interesting.
04 Jul 2019 15:47 #43

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/06/1...na-eyes-mexico/#3c8c

HEY TM.......are you going to trash FORBES too....???? if the collective can NOT comprehend
business trends THAT is a flashing red signal that we are serious screwed....good luck on your
ATTEMPT to respond with any degree of legitimacy
:popcorn:


If the collective can not understand that they are becoming willing surfs to the state and the elites we are beyond screwed.



www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/07/0...hs-why/#3aeba3e82800

IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE......we ARE beyond screwed.
07 Jul 2019 12:33 #44

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-...next-credit-downturn

last of 3Q crawling into Q4 because of irrational exuberance and an idea that the money train will NEVER end.

In mid 2007 I watched in real time the on coming train wreck.....wanted to sell the house then,
husband no..



.interest rates were going down,I said we will revisit this if they continue to slide.
By Oct 2007 I told my SO ....we will NEVER get our equity out if we don't do it NOW.....house on
market in Nov...sold in 8 hours, closed on Dec.7 2007....full price offer...equity IN TACT and
then the market moved so radically everyone was STUNNED...I watched ING AND LEHMAN
go down in flames in real time.....the GREAT RECESSION was officially declared in 2008,but
financial records show DEC. 2007 WAS THE GENESIS.......

if a survivor of Lehman is laying out a warning........WHAT does that mean to you?
09 Jul 2019 08:14 #45

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Just curious h a, of all these sources you trust, are any of them talking about all the positive economic realities we can all see with our own eyes? I'm guessing your sources may be a lot like the worthless media that is on a perpetual loop of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The economy is going to be just fine right up to the time it looks like we'll be blessed with an insane leftist president that want's to try undoing everything that got this economy cooking. No source to give you, just my own common sense.
09 Jul 2019 22:04 #46

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote: finance.yahoo.com/news/stratfor-names-ke...rends-070000430.html


What factor will ''waste" the world economy? THE KING........


I do NOT consider Strafor to be in the mindless media group you speak of Rick.....it is beyond amazing to me that CONCRETE sources are stating the same sentiment,yet the collective is
clueless that ''what goes up must come down" and DOWN sometimes is deep and sudden.
(the GREAT Recession is such a superb example of selective thinking) and when a LEHMAN
SURVIVOR says significant signs are pointing in that directions....WHAT more do you need?
10 Jul 2019 07:55 #47

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

If Stratfor tells you everything is well, they might just lose subscribers. For decades I have read that the next generation are lazy idiots and they will bring the nation down, but it doesn't happen. Even in the depths of the Great Recession, most of us had jobs and were spending.
It is true the downturn in the business cycle is overdue and stocks are overvalued, but timing the market is a good way to lose money. I know because I have tried it in the past.
The Fed appears to be lowering interest rates again so maybe this downturn will be minimal.
#35
10 Jul 2019 09:24 #48

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: finance.yahoo.com/news/stratfor-names-ke...rends-070000430.html


What factor will ''waste" the world economy? THE KING........


I do NOT consider Strafor to be in the mindless media group you speak of Rick.....it is beyond amazing to me that CONCRETE sources are stating the same sentiment,yet the collective is
clueless that ''what goes up must come down" and DOWN sometimes is deep and sudden.
(the GREAT Recession is such a superb example of selective thinking) and when a LEHMAN
SURVIVOR says significant signs are pointing in that directions....WHAT more do you need?

What more do I need? I need balanced honest assessments that include the good and the bad, not just the bad. It's a lot like the Russia hoax where Mueller only looked at the stuff that could put Trump in a bad light but completely ignored the pass Hillary was given by the FBI and all the corrupt people who started the hoax in the first place.
I want the whole picture and it's rare that it's ever given anymore. But the sheep need to be fed I guess.
10 Jul 2019 22:05 #49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by homeagain on topic FYI financial findings forewarn

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: finance.yahoo.com/news/stratfor-names-ke...rends-070000430.html


What factor will ''waste" the world economy? THE KING........


I do NOT consider Strafor to be in the mindless media group you speak of Rick.....it is beyond amazing to me that CONCRETE sources are stating the same sentiment,yet the collective is
clueless that ''what goes up must come down" and DOWN sometimes is deep and sudden.
(the GREAT Recession is such a superb example of selective thinking) and when a LEHMAN
SURVIVOR says significant signs are pointing in that directions....WHAT more do you need?

What more do I need? I need balanced honest assessments that include the good and the bad, not just the bad. It's a lot like the Russia hoax where Mueller only looked at the stuff that could put Trump in a bad light but completely ignored the pass Hillary was given by the FBI and all the corrupt people who started the hoax in the first place.
e I want the whole picture and it's rare that it's ever given anymor. But the sheep need to be fed I guess.

[/b]

HERE'S THE WHOLE PICTURE.....

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-farmers-l...sector-idUSKCN1U618F

for the elite few......THE GOOD TIMES just keeping rolling on......for those FARMERS who
are putting food on the collective table,it is FUBARED.....when do the elite few (and the sheep)
come to the reality table? when the shopping for food becomes fucked and the money train
finally comes to a screeching halt......perhaps THEN the "hoax" will be held up as the truth and
the collective will be hosed.....JMO.......All is NOT awesome.
11 Jul 2019 08:55 #50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+