Wuhan Virus Update

08 Sep 2020 17:35 #231 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
I enjoyed the article and have been supplementing my diet with Vit D for many years.

It should be noted that the original article, referenced states the following:

All hospitalized patients received as best available therapy the same standard care, (per hospital protocol), of a combination of hydroxychloroquine (400 mg every 12 hours on the first day, and 200 mg every 12 hours for the following 5 days), azithromycin (500 mg orally for 5 days). Meaning all the patients in the study were taking HCQ/AZ.

In essence, Vit D is a good adjunct to the primary therapy of HCQ/AZ. I suspect that if the authors studied the addition of Zinc to their protocol similar results would be found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Sep 2020 18:36 #232 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Yes, I have been taking it for years. This thread might interest you.

www.siliconinvestor.com/subject.aspx?subjectid=57520

09 Sep 2020 07:24 #233 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
THIS is a pretty comprehensive panel.....SOME Med. supplements will cover it,United Healthcare did,but I have plan F

OATS test from Great plains.....ORGANICS ACID TEST gives U 72 values of information....deficient in
what minerals,vitamins,etc. FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE DOC WILL ORDER ,good luck getting from others.

www.greatplainslaboratory.com/organic-acids-test

09 Sep 2020 13:17 #234 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update
I live in South Park so I get more Vitamin D than I need, year around. Five thousand feet closer to the Sun.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Sep 2020 18:35 #235 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Another unintended consequence of the lock down

Dentists Are Seeing an Epidemic of Cracked Teeth. What's Going On?
The New York Times 9/10/20

But when I reopened my practice in early June, the fractures started coming in: at least one a day, every single day that I’ve been in the office. On average, I’m seeing three to four; the bad days are six-plus fractures.

What’s going on?

One obvious answer is stress. From COVID-induced nightmares to “doomsurfing” to “coronaphobia,” it’s no secret that pandemic-related anxiety is affecting our collective mental health. That stress, in turn, leads to clenching and grinding, which can damage the teeth.

11 Sep 2020 06:04 #236 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Hurry up and line up for the vaccine, or not,

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Sep 2020 08:11 #237 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Wuhan Virus Update
An interesting video about lawsuit against Gov Mike DeWine in Ohio by a doctor. My apologies that she takes some time to explain in our get to the point society.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

13 Sep 2020 09:40 #238 by nate303
Replied by nate303 on topic Wuhan Virus Update
This is a weaponized virus. It was created in a military bio weapons lab. China's lab is similar to the old Soviet lab called Vector in Novosibirsk.

They also create a companion vaccine and antidote to protect their soldiers. OK China likely doesn't care about its soldiers but they still create a matching vaccine and antidote.

This virus was bought and paid for by Tom Steyr, George Soros and Bill Gates. It was arranged by John Brennan and Dennis McDonough. The intent was to create a global pandemic to directly aid and abet Joe Biden.

Capital - Precious Metals -Rare Earth Minerals

13 Sep 2020 09:48 #239 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Wuhan Virus Update
I saw a report in the WSJ that China may have already given hundreds of thousands of their citizens a Covid-19 vaccine. Months before Europe and the US have approved theirs. Hopefully we will see a follow up report with more information. Even China shouldn't be able to hide the results of their forced vaccination program. Testing it on their Muslim populations who are already in camps?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Sep 2020 09:50 #240 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Where is your proof of that Nate? Considering that multiple papers have been published in science journals showing that it's a naturally-occurring virus, and we've seen that people in China are dying same as we are, your claim doesn't hold water. The rest is conspiracy theory.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds