Wuhan Virus Update

14 Sep 2020 10:19 #261 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update

nate303 wrote: There can simply be no denial that this was an intentional release. Bio weapons simply DO NOT accidentally release. Even China has a high level of security and technology to prevent this. The CCP got paid... Soros, Steyr and Gates. Brennan and Dennis McDonough are responsible.

We agree on this factor....let me try an analogue
THE NATIVE AMERICANS of this nation had NEVER experienced smallpox,the flu or alcoholism ( and
many other diseases) UNTIL the settlers from Europe entered the country and brought it to them....it
was NOT bio terrorism, it was a natural progression of a foreign (unknown to the Indian population)agent
spreading thru a "virgin" landscape.....exchanging items for commerce....thereby infecting a NEW host.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2020 10:43 #262 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Wuhan Virus Update
So burn America and capitalism to the ground and live in Marxist/communist utopia?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

14 Sep 2020 10:58 #263 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Considering zero credible proof has been provided that this is a man-made virus, or that its release was intentional, then yes, there absolutely can be, and is, a clear rebuttal of absurd notions that it's a bioweapon.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Sep 2020 11:06 #264 by nate303
Replied by nate303 on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Go back to your 4th grade science kit your mom got you at wal mart. Clearly you don't understand bio weapons and WMD!

Capital - Precious Metals -Rare Earth Minerals

15 Sep 2020 11:21 #265 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Disagreeing without being disagreeable is truly an art form that Nate hasn’t mastered. Unless you have done speck of proof of your wild accusations, perhaps you should just shut up...

Sheesh, and I thought I was the tinfoil hat guy around here....

15 Sep 2020 11:28 #266 by homeagain
:TYspin: LOVE the "lay it down for U" lament.....

15 Sep 2020 12:26 #267 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Wuhan Virus Update

Pony Soldier wrote: Disagreeing without being disagreeable is truly an art form that Nate hasn’t mastered. Unless you have done speck of proof of your wild accusations, perhaps you should just shut up...

Sheesh, and I thought I was the tinfoil hat guy around here....

I think he is VL reconstituted. Same style, different tune.

15 Sep 2020 12:47 #268 by homeagain
MIGHT have been....he just got blocked...BYE BYE.:icecream:

15 Sep 2020 13:42 #269 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Don’t think so. I remember a poster that went by that name from another board who got banned there too. As I remember it got pretty ugly.

15 Sep 2020 14:22 #270 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Wuhan Virus Update
HA,
U.S. History is a wonderful subject. You should read of the giving of blankets from smallpox victims by the U.S. Army, to the Indians. Very Effective.
If you dare venture out of your home you can go to the Missouri Breaks country in Montana and view some of the cabins where the blankets were left.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds