Wuhan Virus Update

13 Sep 2020 11:49 #241 by nate303
Replied by nate303 on topic Wuhan Virus Update
It cannot happen naturally. It is a weaponized contained virus. John Brennan is also the person portrayed in Zero Dark Thirty as the CIA deputy director praying to mecca. He is and has always been a traitor. Steyr, Soros and Gates funded buying the virus from China.

Capital - Precious Metals -Rare Earth Minerals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2020 12:17 #242 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Wuhan Virus Update
UNLESS U provide a credible link...it is propaganda/fake news.....OR JUST YOUR OPINION

13 Sep 2020 12:25 #243 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Yes, it absolutely can occur naturally through mutation and genetic recombination.
The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
Nature Medicine volume 26, pages450–452(2020)
Published: 17 March 2020
Kristian G. Andersen, Andrew Rambaut, W. Ian Lipkin, Edward C. Holmes & Robert F. Garry

The genomic features described here may explain in part the infectiousness and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. Although the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other theories of its origin described here. However, since we observed all notable SARS-CoV-2 features, including the optimized RBD and polybasic cleavage site, in related coronaviruses in nature, we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.

Articles discussing those results in more laymen's terms:
SARS-CoV-2 not Man-Made, Comparative Genomic Study Concludes
Mar 18, 2020 | staff reporter, Genome Web

Genomic Study Points to Natural Origin of COVID-19
Dr. Francis Collins, NIH Director's Blog | March 26, 2020

To date, there are 586 scientific articles published that come up in the NIH PubMed database by searching "SARS-CoV-2 origin." Feel free to peruse them for more insights, or try some other keyword searches such as COVID-19 origins. Here's one of them:

Is SARS-CoV-2 originated from laboratory? A rebuttal to the claim of formation via laboratory recombination
Journal of Emerging Microbes & Infections
Pei Hao, Wu Zhong, Shiyang Song, Shiyong FanORCID Icon & Xuan Li
Pages 545-547 | Received 19 Feb 2020, Accepted 28 Feb 2020, Published online: 08 Mar 2020

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2020 12:36 #244 by homeagain

nate303 wrote: It cannot happen naturally. It is a weaponized contained virus. John Brennan is also the person portrayed in Zero Dark Thirty as the CIA deputy director praying to mecca. He is and has always been a traitor. Steyr, Soros and Gates funded buying the virus from China.

www.washingtonian.com/2013/01/11/who-are...thirty-in-real-life/

nope.... HALF WAY THRU the article Brennan is mentioned as a composite,BUT ROGER, is the Muslim
praying character....he is "the wolf"....(U know hunting down prey)

13 Sep 2020 12:59 #245 by nate303
100% fact!!! Brennan arranged this. A weaponized virus cannot accidentally release. It has to be deliberate.

13 Sep 2020 13:01 #246 by nate303
No it actually cannot. SARS was not a bio weapon. You clearly are not in a position to ever argue with someone like me.

13 Sep 2020 13:08 #247 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Wuhan Virus Update
Then cite your scientific evidence backing up the claim that this is man-made. I've got post-graduate training from PhD programs in Molecular and Cellular Physiology, and ten years experience in the lab isolating DNA and sequencing it while studying capsaicin receptor genetic variants and transgenic mouse models of ALS. I'd be happy to read whatever sources you'd like to provide.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2020 13:10 #248 by nate303
londonlovesbusiness.com/top-secret-sovie...-19-vaccine-by-june/

I've studied Vector. Studied WMD. Named my company after Vector. This is a weaponized virus. Liberals are responsible for this global pandemic.

13 Sep 2020 13:12 #249 by homeagain

nate303 wrote: No it actually cannot. SARS was not a bio weapon. You clearly are not in a position to ever argue with someone like me.

WHOA BABY.....give some CONCRETE evidence/links/PROOF....I have ALREADY shown u that
Zero Dark Thirty statement was in error.....CLEARLY U must be an "insider" if U have the PROOF, I would
not want to OUT U, like Valerie Plame got "outted".:flag:

13 Sep 2020 13:12 #250 by nate303

Time to create page: 0.585 seconds