Hydroxychloroquine WILL Save US

05 Jun 2020 10:26 #161 by homeagain
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/strange-s...-survivors-1.5587446

THIS is a Canada article,but I would have to believe the information provided is relevant and reveals the
picture of WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2020 13:57 #162 by FredHayek
On the positive side, there were no Covid-19 fatalities in NYC yesterday. This hasn't happened since March. Hopefully this trend continues and isn't just an aberration due to the riots and/or demonstrations.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Jul 2020 11:44 #163 by ramage
detroitnews.com 7/2/20

Hydroxychloroquine lowers COVID-19 death rate, Henry Ford Health study finds
Sarah Rahal and Beth LeBlanc, The Detroit News Published 1:10 p.m. ET July 2, 2020 | Updated 6:42 p.m. ET July 2, 2020A Henry Ford Health System study shows the controversial anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helps lower the death rate of COVID-19 patients, the Detroit-based health system said Thursday.

Officials with the Michigan health system said the study found the drug “significantly” decreased the death rate of patients involved in the analysis.

04 Jul 2020 06:39 - 04 Jul 2020 06:39 #164 by FredHayek
Interesting news about Hydro. President Trump was probably too optimistic about the drug at the beginning but sadly political opponents of the man were in essence killing Americans and other patients worldwide because they wanted to make the Donald look bad.

Looks like an antiviral is also making good progress with Covid-19. Life is sometimes like a House episode. It usually takes some time to get the right answers on how to defeat a disease.

On a personal note, I finally know someone who died from Covid-19. A friend of a friend thing, truly sad. A 28 year old father of a five year old succumbed last week. He certainly didn't appear to be an at-risk patient so it is all a little bit shocking and scary. Did he expose his daughter or the mother of his child? And you just have to wonder why his body couldn't beat the bug. And you also have to weep for the daughter, I wonder even how many memories of him she will have since she was only five.

So be careful out there people. Wear your mask, wash your hands, wipe down surfaces and stay in small groups. 2020 is horrible so let's try to get to 2021.

04 Jul 2020 07:09 #165 by homeagain
Certainly sad news....that is the problem with this virus,when our leaders do not take it seriously and
THEIR leadership/example is lacking, the populace is given mixed messages about how to manage this
major crisis. Perhaps,they were doing EVERYTHING right, perhaps they were a little lacks.....it is frustrating
to hear they are considering opening BEACHES ON THE HOLIDAY, when it is obvious that is seriously
wrong. Frat houses having COVID parties....because they think they are not at risk. AND now ,Pony Soldier
is wondering if his body is coping with COVID.

06 Jul 2020 19:12 #166 by Rick
I did have to laugh out loud when I heard CNN had to report on this saying it was a "surprising" study. That must have hurt a little.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Aug 2020 07:12 #167 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

05 Aug 2020 08:13 #168 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote:

Hydro is a relatively inexpensive treatment program compared to ventilators and ICU care. (Seen some scary bills for a month long visit to a Covid-19 ICU.) For some of the poorer nations in this graph, it might be the best use of their healthcare dollars. I don't see it as a cure-all that works for everyone but it does seem many do respond to it.

05 Aug 2020 21:39 #169 by Rick
Luis Golmert (s) is on it and doing quite well. I’d use it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Aug 2020 07:15 #170 by homeagain
THIS topic, for me, has a very simple answer.....SOME individuals are HYPER sensitive to medications(I am one of them )....so for those individuals,perhaps the dosage/combo is critical and is NOT being evaluated
properly...thereby side effects and negative results. SOME people are impervious to reactions *my brother,
for example,has a high level of pain tolerance and meds are pretty common for him to ingest...so probably
NOT a problem....those with HEART CONDITIONS (perhaps unknown) are at risk...the DOCTOR has
to know the patient extremely well to get it right.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds