RESTART and resurgence will be the result.....

17 Apr 2020 09:59 #41 by homeagain
SIPPY CUP.....snagged me......:highfive: .....most excellent comment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Apr 2020 16:37 #42 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: Fred,
Please distinguish between malted milk and single malt scotch.

25 year old single malt scotch. Life's too short to drink blended.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Apr 2020 20:10 #43 by ramage
Unfortunately, 24 y.o. single malts are out of my price range. But I can offer you a 10 y.o Laphroaig, or a 12 y.o. Glenfiddich, when this situation is resolved. Would love to share a glass with you.

19 Apr 2020 09:16 #44 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: Unfortunately, 24 y.o. single malts are out of my price range. But I can offer you a 10 y.o Laphroaig, or a 12 y.o. Glenfiddich, when this situation is resolved. Would love to share a glass with you.

I wonder if there has been a run on high end booze. If you are an at risk person, why not splurge now? I know I am looking at the really good cigars in catalogs right now. Am I worth it?

19 Apr 2020 10:02 #45 by homeagain
AT RISK.......regardless of the virus.....gather everything U love and celebrate....U R worth it.....:meditate:

21 Apr 2020 07:05 #46 by ramage
From Fox21News.com

by: Kate Singh, Krista Witiak
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 / 02:52 PM MDT / Updated: Apr 20, 2020 / 10:26 PM MDT

DENVER — Governor Jared Polis announced Monday during a press conference that his stay-at-home order will expire on April 26 but some restrictions will remain in place.

21 Apr 2020 07:20 #47 by FredHayek
The governor of Colorado is rolling back some of the more stringent restrictions and it looks like we will be allowed to get haircuts! Is he condemning us all to death? Just kidding, but from some in the media, any rollback on restrictions seems to be the same thing as shooting people in the streets.
I was reading yesterday that they did eventually get a vaccine for H1N1, but they never gave it out because the virus had already gone away. Could we get lucky with Covid-19 in the same way? It will just go away. Ebola did.

22 Apr 2020 05:41 - 22 Apr 2020 05:42 #48 by Pony Soldier
Just wondering... are the suicides that are becoming prevalent due to job loss and retirement loss going to be classified as Coronavirus deaths also?

22 Apr 2020 13:59 #49 by homeagain
PROBABLY....in two years or so....after it has wrecked the old paradigm......and NO the death
certificate would indicate suicide.....

23 Apr 2020 18:04 #50 by homeagain
WELL NOW....we have ourselves a test specimen...GEORGIA is going all out...literally.....let
see what happens next....give it till Memorial Day weekend....may be they will be lucky, maybe NOT...we'll see.....the answer SOON.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds