RESTART and resurgence will be the result.....

26 Jun 2020 17:20 #81 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-r...t-risk-idUSKBN23X2CF

States that were NOT going to be contained (hell no,we are not shutting down)are NOW states that
will slaughter the economy. June is flat, MORE misery making it's way forward,July is questionable.
"MAY, JUNE,JULY' (per Cassandra) will be difficult months....NO, the economy is NOT on the road to
recovery. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS....

Was it states opening up? Or was it millions of demonstrators mingling?

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-r...t-risk-idUSKBN23X2CF

Here's your answer....states rebelling, not riots or protesters....BECAUSE Govs. allowed the king
to influence them.... HOW would Cassandras KNOW about the future riots and protests? Look at the
original post date.....the states did this to themselves because of stupidity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2020 17:43 #82 by Pony Soldier
The stated goal of the lockdowns was to keep the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. That was achieved. I don’t know about other states but in SC we have approximately 10k hospital beds available. 7500 or do are in use. Frightening figure right? Well, until you read further and find that only 891 are in use by Covid patients. All of these stats you’re reading about are designed to scare us. We will be fine. Take a breath.

27 Jun 2020 07:42 - 27 Jun 2020 07:43 #83 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: The stated goal of the lockdowns was to keep the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. That was achieved. I don’t know about other states but in SC we have approximately 10k hospital beds available. 7500 or do are in use. Frightening figure right? Well, until you read further and find that only 891 are in use by Covid patients. All of these stats you’re reading about are designed to scare us. We will be fine. Take a breath.

[/b]

I am not FRIGHTENED.I am relating information (for quite some time now) that SHOWS we are NOT going
to sail thru this hot mess....the economy is NOT going to form a V... the elapsed time to recovery will be longer than predicted by the king and Kudlow.

27 Jun 2020 07:51 #84 by Pony Soldier
I would like to see statistics that show overall death numbers year over year with COVID as a sideline, not the main course..... funny, but I can't find that anywhere. They can track COVID down to the day and number, but any other deaths are too hard to track for two years??? WTF?

Also, if you look at the number of deaths ascribed to COVID, you'll find that they are not going up in the same curve as the number of cases. That means one of 3 things.

1. There is a lag and we will see many new deaths in a couple of weeks.

2. The virus is losing it's virulence and isn't causing as many deaths.

3. The tests are faulty.

When did this current spike start again?

27 Jun 2020 08:02 #85 by Pony Soldier
Th only thing I can find is death rate per 100000 from 2017 and 2018 which is 731 and 723 respectively. The reported death rate in the US from COVID is 38/100,000. That is barely a statistical blip. We've all been duped into destroying our economy.

27 Jun 2020 08:05 #86 by Blazer Bob

27 Jun 2020 08:16 - 27 Jun 2020 08:17 #87 by Pony Soldier
Interesting. It that chart holds true, it would seem I missed a possibility. The virus claimed the unhealthy and weak in the initial rounds and now is infecting everyone but not killing nearly as many. It also shws that many who died initially of COVID would likely have died anyway within a couple of months. That chart also shows the real number of deaths attributed to COVID should be closer to 80,000.

27 Jun 2020 08:22 #88 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I would like to see statistics that show overall death numbers year over year with COVID as a sideline, not the main course..... funny, but I can't find that anywhere. They can track COVID down to the day and number, but any other deaths are too hard to track for two years??? WTF?

Also, if you look at the number of deaths ascribed to COVID, you'll find that they are not going up in the same curve as the number of cases. That means one of 3 things.

1. There is a lag and we will see many new deaths in a couple of weeks.

2. The virus is losing it's virulence and isn't causing as many deaths.

3. The tests are faulty.

When did this current spike start again?[/quote

OVERSEAS FIRST....now here, when they celebrated MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND....USA reset
the virus. When oversea REOPENED again. the virus was reset....If U review my posts, I stated WATCH WHAT HAPPENS after the first summer holiday. number one and three are probably. number two is
wrong because it is mutating and the med. field is JUST NOW finding all the health issues, that the virus
TRASHES the body in ways they have not seen before...NOT just respiratory issues

27 Jun 2020 08:35 #89 by HEARTLESS
Why no mention of Dem governors and mayors putting elderly immune deficient patients back in nursing homes to spread the virus and increase death rates?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

27 Jun 2020 09:25 #90 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: Why no mention of Dem governors and mayors putting elderly immune deficient patients back in nursing homes to spread the virus and increase death rates?

I already addressed that in other thread..same?...the BI PARTISAN neglect of our medical services/industry
for decades...NOW the issue cannot longer be ignored. Hell, it was documented that east coast hospitals
(large and small were turning out mental patients and homeless into the street in the middle of the nite)

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds