RESTART and resurgence will be the result.....

11 May 2020 11:20 #61 by FredHayek
If you actually look at the deaths per capita, the US is firmly in the middle. And if you throw out Cuomo's hotspot, NYC, the US has a very low death rate due to Corona. So that sounds like it is more New York and the surrounding region than a national epidemic. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2020 12:11 #62 by ramage
Fred,   
  Please don't sully arguments with facts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

11 May 2020 12:30 #63 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Fred,   
  Please don't sully arguments with facts.

www.factcheck.org/2020/05/trumps-mislead...coronavirus-testing/

YES.....please do NOT sully the scenario with facts......shall I post MORE?

11 May 2020 13:05 #64 by ramage
Please do post more.

You realize, "The WHO’s definition of a confirmed case of covid-19 is a person shown by laboratory testing to be infected with the virus, irrespective of clinical signs and symptoms.Read more:  www.newscientist.com/term/covid-19/#ixzz6MA3LGAX1

You realize that the people let in from China  were U.S. citizens.  Your source neglects to this.    Would you have had the President deny re-entry into the U.S. of its citizens?

How about this beauty from your "fact source"
  The ad suggests that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden used the term “xenophobia” in connection with the president’s travel restrictions. But it’s not clear that he did.On the day the China restrictions were announced, as we have written, Biden did say at a campaign event in Iowa, “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.” But Biden didn’t refer to the travel restrictions in his speech, and the Biden campaign says the candidate was referring to Trump’s penchant for scapegoating, not the travel rules. On April 3, the Biden campaign said that he supported the restrictions. 
Please do post more "facts"

11 May 2020 15:07 #65 by homeagain
www.factcheck.org/2020/05/trumps-flawed-...a-travel-conspiracy/

LET'S review the FACTS.....BIDEN IS NOT POTUS....so I do not give a fat rats ass about the tirade about Biden.....and
there is NOW EVIDENCE being collected that this virus came from EUROPE,because of the international celebraton
of the Lunar New Year.....I will attempt to find the link supporting those assertions.

11 May 2020 15:25 #66 by ramage
It is the source that you cited.  I simply showed what the article stated.
If you only interested  in selected segments of your citation, please tell us.

11 May 2020 15:28 - 11 May 2020 15:29 #67 by Blazer Bob

11 May 2020 15:47 #68 by homeagain
I was in error about the Europe factor.......best est.is virus started in Dec. and NOT recognized in severity,travel was
at peak in Jan. because of Lunar New Year and then in Feb. for return flights after celebration.....the MAJOR reason
it spread so rapidly around the globe....in a furious method.   The rest of timeline is documented to the T......the king's
continuing claims of "it is like the flu and will be gone one day like a miracle" is such an affront to ANY intelligent
person.....the WHOLE P.O.S. to this day is a false narrative by the king.....his maniacal maneuvers WILL manufacture 
a depression era episode that WILL be documented in detail in history books....and NOT in a good way.....THIS is
the king's economy....hear that sucking sound? Failures by the boatload.....GET IN,SHUT UP AND BUCKLE UP....WE
ARE GOING FOR A WICKED RIDE.

12 May 2020 06:47 #69 by homeagain

ramage wrote: It is the source that you cited.  I simply showed what the article stated.
If you only interested  in selected segments of your citation, please tell us.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52629681

THE TRUTH......DR. F. will not dilute the dire data......8AM TODAY  teleconference.....THE SOURCE is solid,so U
DECIDE how much pain,suffering, anguish is about to beset us,because we have a king whose SOLE OBJECTIVE
is to win in Nov......NOT JMO

12 May 2020 08:14 #70 by Pony Soldier
Fauci backed the Wuhan lab where this "escaped" (back in early October) with US taxpayer money.  He is more culpable than anyone else right now and I wouldn't believe a syllable that comes out of his traitorous mouth. 

www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controv...rus-research-1500741

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds