INDUSTRY updates

01 Mar 2021 19:25 #191 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates
Wow, the Johnson and Johnson is already shipping doses! And looks like HA is right, more than 50% of Republicans do not want to take the vaccine. President Biden, the CDC, and the media need to do a better job showing the benefits of the vaccine. Telling people they still need to wear a mask after their "jab" is not the way to do this.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Mar 2021 07:15 #192 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates
SO-O explain to me,anyone? WHY do the R'S resist.as do a third of the military and front line workers. Is it
because the "insider" R'S know HOW inefficient TRUMP really was in OPERATION WARP SPEED.
THROW money at it and see what happens.....NO PLAN SAM, just a swift shift of $$$$ and viola...we
have "success".

03 Mar 2021 07:44 #193 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates
PUBLIC HEALTH INFORMATION
3 Dozen Cases of Spontaneous Miscarriages, Stillbirths Occurring After COVID-19 Vaccination
BY MEILING LEE March 1, 2021 Updated: March 1, 2021

Dr. Shelley Cole, MD, an OB-GYN and a member of America’s Frontline Doctors, says it’s concerning that a vaccine still in an experimental phase is being recommended to pregnant and lactating women and that science is no longer protecting them.

Pregnant or lactating women were excluded from both the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine trials, but Pfizer is currently conducting a phase 2/3 trial on 4,000 healthy, pregnant women who will be given the shots during the second and third trimester.

www.theepochtimes.com/3-dozen-cases-of-s...mpaign=mb-2021-03-03

You will never convince these women that the vaccination had nothing to do with their miscarriages. Sadly, some of these patients are MD's and nurses. they no enough to not drink alcohol or smoke during pregnancy, God only knows why they would take an untested (in pregnant women) vaccine.

03 Mar 2021 07:49 #194 by FredHayek
There is always a danger in any medicine you take. Even Aspirin. It makes me bleed.

03 Mar 2021 07:49 #195 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic INDUSTRY updates
For someone who claims to follow the science, you seem to be woefully gullible regarding the science behind this vaccine. Of course there are problems and risks but overall it is extremely successful. In this case the rewards outweigh the risks for almost everyone. I’m generally distrustful of things like this, but I’ve read enough and listened to enough actual experts that I’m convinced.

03 Mar 2021 07:52 #196 by FredHayek
Archdiocese of New Orleans rejects the Johnson and Johnson vaccine because it was made with the help of aborted fetuses. The Vatican itself has no problems with this. Possibly thinking saving hundreds of millions of people are worth the deaths of two beings.

03 Mar 2021 08:07 #197 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: For someone who claims to follow the science, you seem to be woefully gullible regarding the science behind this vaccine. Of course there are problems and risks but overall it is extremely successful. In this case the rewards outweigh the risks for almost everyone. I’m generally distrustful of things like this, but I’ve read enough and listened to enough actual experts that I’m convinced.

U did not answer the question....WHY then do the R'S shun the vac.?

03 Mar 2021 08:09 #198 by homeagain

ramage wrote: PUBLIC HEALTH INFORMATION
3 Dozen Cases of Spontaneous Miscarriages, Stillbirths Occurring After COVID-19 Vaccination
, says it’s co
Dr. Shelley Cole, MD, an OB-GYN and a member of America’s Frontline Doctorsncerning that a vaccine still in an experimental phase is being recommended to pregnant and lactating women and that science is no longer protecting them.

Pregnant or lactating women were excluded from both the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine trials, but Pfizer is currently conducting a phase 2/3 trial on 4,000 healthy, pregnant women who will be given the shots during the second and third trimester.

You will never convince these women that the vaccination had nothing to do with their miscarriages. Sadly, some of these patients are MD's and nurses. they no enough to not drink alcohol or smoke during pregnancy, God only knows why they would take an untested (in pregnant women) vaccine.

03 Mar 2021 08:13 #199 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: PUBLIC HEALTH INFORMATION
, says it’s co
Dr. Shelley Cole, MD, an OB-GYN and a member of America’s Frontline Doctorsncerning that a vaccine still in an experimental phase is being recommended to pregnant and lactating women and that science is no longer protecting them.

AND there is the little problem (they r just discovering) that lymph nodes r being affected....mimicking
poss. cancer in mammography....WOMEN have always been secondary in health treatment,I can bring up the link IF necessary.

03 Mar 2021 08:23 #200 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Archdiocese of New Orleans rejects the Johnson and Johnson vaccine because it was made with the help of aborted fetuses. The Vatican itself has no problems with this. Possibly thinking saving hundreds of millions of people are worth the deaths of two beings.

As I understand it.....the ORIGINAL strain (made decades ago)did utilize fetus material...THAT is no longer
true for todays version. (of course the religious leaders will not impart that info to their flock) The comparison,somewhat, would be like tracing your roots back in time and finding AFRICAN strain that is strong....(U being a white)...we ALL have descended from African/non white lines.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds