INDUSTRY updates

11 Mar 2021 10:10 #231 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic INDUSTRY updates
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2021 21:57 #232 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates
President Biden just announced every adult American will be eligible for the vaccine by May 1st.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Mar 2021 06:23 #233 by Pony Soldier
Eligible is different from available. It’s stupid to make a crowd of people eligible for something you don’t have enough of. I’ve been trying for a week just to get an appointment for my wife. There are no doses available.

12 Mar 2021 07:07 #234 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates
U need to be in a rural area....they R providing J&J...one dose to far reaching areas,that would have transportation problems. WE, in Montrose, received 20,000 doses for the county. The operation for
the vaccine was superb....signed up,given a slot,showed up (expecting a line)..NOPE....precision procedure.
STAND HERE,go there, go to here,proceed to person with flag raised,get vac,go to wait area,leave at this time (on card)...15 minutes...took 20 min. from the door to out the door again.

12 Mar 2021 08:32 #235 by FredHayek

Pony Soldier wrote: Eligible is different from available. It’s stupid to make a crowd of people eligible for something you don’t have enough of. I’ve been trying for a week just to get an appointment for my wife. There are no doses available.

Really? Our friends living in Wheat Ridge just got their shots last night at Walmart. And they are 56 and 55.
Kaiser has us in a line with 14,000 others but CVS is also supposed to have doses. Maybe call for an appointment?

12 Mar 2021 09:01 #236 by Pony Soldier
I've called and tried online with all of the above... geez! Do you think I'm stupid??

12 Mar 2021 09:43 #237 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates
UNCLEAR where in S.C.U R, but, click on Facilities....(designated vaccine locations) long list

scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-vaccine-allocation

12 Mar 2021 13:18 #238 by FredHayek
Looks like the Astra Zeneca one is being linked to deadly blood clots. This might hurt vaccination supply for a couple months.

13 Mar 2021 18:30 #239 by FredHayek
Over 4.5 million doses administered today. Amazing numbers when you realize most appointments for today in Colorado were canceled.

14 Mar 2021 07:20 #240 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: UNCLEAR where in S.C.U R, but, click on Facilities....(designated vaccine locations) long list

scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-vaccine-allocation

The interesting thing about the link you posted there is that it is behind by several hours. I guess IT is lacking here in SC. I finally did get an appointment set up but it took days of going to the various providers - CVS, Walgreens, Walmart... - on their sites to find one. They were going so fast that if a site said they had appointments and you clicked on it, they would be gone by the time the link populated. Alaska we ain't... besides the fact that we have 7 times the population of Alaska, we have an abundance of idiots...(see Lindsey Graham)

Time to create page: 0.611 seconds