INDUSTRY updates

03 Mar 2021 08:25 #201 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates
" more than 50% of Republicans do not want to take the vaccine."

I could not find any mention of the above using my limited internet skills. Perhaps someone would cite the reference for this statement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Mar 2021 08:36 #202 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates
The polling numbers are actually all over the place but it does appear that more people from both parties are willing to get the vaccine, but Republicans are twice as likely to resist getting it. NY Post had a article that museums there want to require a vaccine card before they let you enter. I think you will see more of this and many employers requiring it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Mar 2021 09:53 #203 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic INDUSTRY updates

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: For someone who claims to follow the science, you seem to be woefully gullible regarding the science behind this vaccine. Of course there are problems and risks but overall it is extremely successful. In this case the rewards outweigh the risks for almost everyone. I’m generally distrustful of things like this, but I’ve read enough and listened to enough actual experts that I’m convinced.

U did not answer the question....WHY then do the R'S shun the vac.?

Hahaha!!! You’re going to demand that I answer your question after evading every question I’ve thrown your way for years?? That’s rich!! As to why the “R’s” are resisting the vaccine, it probably has something to do with trust. We’ve been lied to about almost everything for many years up to and including election fraud and there simply is no trust left in the broken system.

03 Mar 2021 10:23 #204 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: For someone who claims to follow the science, you seem to be woefully gullible regarding the science behind this vaccine. Of course there are problems and risks but overall it is extremely successful. In this case the rewards outweigh the risks for almost everyone. I’m generally distrustful of things like this, but I’ve read enough and listened to enough actual experts that I’m convinced.

U did not answer the question....WHY then do the R'S shun the vac.?

Hahaha!!! You’re going to demand that I answer your question after evading every question I’ve thrown your way for years?? That’s rich!! As to why the “R’s” are resisting the vaccine, it probably has something to do with trust. We’ve been lied to about almost everything for many years up to and including election fraud and there simply is no trust left in the broken system.

03 Mar 2021 10:25 #205 by homeagain
Did not evade questions....U just did not like the framework of my answers.

03 Mar 2021 10:26 #206 by homeagain
endpts.com/covid-19-roundup-merck-prepar...parities-still-loom/

203 the number in one trial.....and THAT is sufficient for a sampling....apparently NOT

09 Mar 2021 19:51 #207 by FredHayek
Alaska is so caught up with vaccinations that they are opening it to anyone 16 and up.

10 Mar 2021 06:55 #208 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Alaska is so caught up with vaccinations that they are opening it to anyone 16 and up.

THAT is because Alaska get sh-- done. THEY know no one is going to save their back side, so they do what they ALWAYS do...make it happen. (remember the earthquake that took out the major road/.bridge a year or so ago?.....it was TOTALLY REPAIRED in about a week.

10 Mar 2021 10:37 #209 by FredHayek
This is the first year in US history since 1947 when more than one percent of the American population died. Of people I knew well, two died of cancer this year. Didn't know anyone well who has died from Covid-19.

10 Mar 2021 10:47 #210 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic INDUSTRY updates
I lost a brother in law to Covid. He was an Apache pilot in the Gulf War. Notably, he did everything right according to our clueless government and still lost his life. On the other hand, my 96 year old mother who has had two strokes and heart surgery came through Covid with flying colors - just a slight cough and barely noticeable fever. She also did everything right but demanded hydroxychloriquine from her doc who was happy to prescribe.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds