INDUSTRY updates

14 Mar 2021 08:14 - 14 Mar 2021 08:14 #241 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic INDUSTRY updates
Hmm, Marvelous Marvin Haggler just died from a reaction to the vaccine. Maybe We should rethink this...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2021 08:27 #242 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates
I am 1 week into inoculation,2 weeks for FULL kickin...I am counting. J$J one dose,BECAUSE my DH
pleaded with me to get it....otherwise I would have waited for another several months....dosing is a
concern to me. Moderna does NOT take into account body mass, male vs, female...and I do NOT think
one size fits all....some dosages maybe TOO MUCH for a smaller framed individual....everyone one is different. Thus,u see the reactions vary.

14 Mar 2021 08:40 #243 by Pony Soldier
One of my family members is huge - 6’8” and a big guy. He was floored by the second Moderna dose for days. My96 year old mother who probably weighs 90 lbs soaking wet didn’t have any reaction whatsoever. While body mass is a concern for drugs, I don’t think it is for a Trojan horse trying to spur an antibody reaction.

14 Mar 2021 08:49 #244 by homeagain
WHO KNEW???? what a variance...I was flu like for a couple days, I did NOT want the vac....my spouse
wore me down.

14 Mar 2021 08:56 #245 by Pony Soldier
To be honest, I think my mom already had Covid back in December/January of 2019/2020 before it was a thing. I know my sister, who lived with her, got very sick back then and was coughing up blood, go pneumonia, the whole checklist for Covid. My mom got a very light cough and was fine in 2 days lol. She's tougher than nails...

15 Mar 2021 16:09 #246 by homeagain
www.foxnews.com/health/modernas-next-gen...l-trial-participants

2nd gen MODERNA in clinical trails, accepting volunteers.

16 Mar 2021 10:09 #247 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates

homeagain wrote: I am 1 week into inoculation,2 weeks for FULL kickin...I am counting. J$J one dose,BECAUSE my DH
pleaded with me to get it....otherwise I would have waited for another several months....dosing is a
concern to me. Moderna does NOT take into account body mass, male vs, female...and I do NOT think
one size fits all....some dosages maybe TOO MUCH for a smaller framed individual....everyone one is different. Thus,u see the reactions vary.

Wow. I thought I would be getting the vaccine much sooner than you. I guess you never know.
We are still 11,000 on the Kaiser waiting list.

More European nations are putting a temporary hold on the Astra Zeneca virus because of possible connections to blood clots in the body and brain. The science says this is an acceptable risk, 11 million Britons have received this vaccine and they aren't reporting unusual levels of blood clotting.
Hopefully the citizens there get enough proof so that they resume getting their "jabs". Europe is already way behind on vaccinations compared to the US and UK.

Sidenote: Covid-19 deaths among the elderly are dropping fast as most of them have been vaccinated. Great news.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Mar 2021 10:34 #248 by Pony Soldier
We now know this virus came from a lab in China and was likely a bioweapon. The Chinese propaganda videos that were shared all over Twitter of people dropping dead in the streets would seem to confirm this theory. With that in mind, does this vaccine really have a dual purpose? Why is China demanding that the world use their, much less effective, vaccine?

16 Mar 2021 15:16 #249 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic INDUSTRY updates
Are you still whipping the COVID bioweapon dead horse? This conspiracy lie has been proven false over and over, but the right wing can't seem to let it go. But of course, if you repeat a lie often enough some people will believe it.

16 Mar 2021 15:54 #250 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates
Hill farmer,
You epitomize your comment, regarding repeating a lie.

Time to create page: 0.601 seconds