INDUSTRY updates

15 Apr 2021 07:51 #281 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates
HA,
Buyer's remorse?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2021 08:26 - 15 Apr 2021 08:32 #282 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic INDUSTRY updates
IN GENERAL...NO There r some issues needing addressing,does HRT(similar to B. C. pills) compound the
problem? (at 48 woman usually r going thru perimenopause)...I still take HRT.

I got the shingles shot WITHOUT any reservation and the pneumonia vac also...because my nursing friend.
with a master, going for her PHD said those were vital. SHE is also anti protocol,anti medical testing. (she's been in the trenches and KNOWS).

I have stated,from the onset, that not enough data is available because of the expedite.

PER MARKETWATCH....
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has identified about 5,800 cases of people who were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 but got infected anyway, CNN reported. Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC told CNN by email. "To date, no unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics," the CDC said. It is not unexpected to have these "breakthrough" cases, as the vaccines are not 100% effective in preventing infections, making it important that people continue to wear face masks and socially distance, even after being vaccinated. The agency said it will be looking for clues about who is most prone to become infected despite having been vaccinated. "Vaccine breakthrough infections were reported among all people of all ages eligible for vaccination. However, a little over 40% of the infections were in people 60 or more years of age," the CDC said.

15 Apr 2021 08:52 #283 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic INDUSTRY updates
"I have stated,from the onset, that not enough data is available because of the expedite."

But you stated that you received the J&J vaccine . Why did you do that?

15 Apr 2021 10:16 #284 by homeagain
HERD HUMANITY...which is HOW this is heading...( not to mention THAT was Trumps' answer to the problem)....U R BORDERING ON BADGERING....I am done.

15 Apr 2021 11:28 #285 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates
Immunity? Herd immunity got us through the Toronto SARS epidemic, most of us didn't get it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Apr 2021 07:00 #286 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/amyfeldman/2021/04/...ion/?sh=6d6f6131283d

RESILIENCE....being REALLY pissed off is a good thing.....

16 Apr 2021 09:29 #287 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic INDUSTRY updates
New evidence says the Pfizer vaccine also has a blood clotting issue, but still a very tiny chance. The "Pill" is still more dangerous because of blood clotting.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Apr 2021 07:11 #288 by homeagain
www.wgal.com/article/doctors-homing-in-o...cine-review/36149797

CLOSER look at the factors of problem,April 26, perhaps an answer.

17 Apr 2021 07:18 #289 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic INDUSTRY updates
Understanding Viral Vector COVID-19 Vaccines

www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccin...nes/viralvector.html

17 Apr 2021 07:31 #290 by homeagain
THANKS, Wayne...I have a fair understanding of the mechanism....it's just that BC pills may be a factor in
younger females and I still take HRT....I am fairly confident that I am not at risk....I just KNOW that the emer
use status has NOT ALLOWED adequate trending for problems....moving forward,more data will be collected.

I am fairly adverse to "recommended testing",so my body has not been prodded,poked and invaded as
much as the normal person. I decided to take one for team, so to speak,even tho herd immunity is WAY
DOWN the road....

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds