Biden accomplishments

22 Sep 2022 09:59 #591 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments
OK. post your link to the story. You said you read it, so tell me where the story. is reported so I can go read it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2022 12:14 - 22 Sep 2022 12:15 #592 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2022/september/n...republican-extremist

There you go. Now ask yourself how differently this story would have been reported on ALL the leftist sites had the man run down a Democrat he thought was an “extremist”. It would be the front page of every paper and our senile old president would be warning the nation about this growing threat. You know I’m right.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 12:28 #593 by koobookie
That's truly tragic, and the man obviously needs mental health treatment, along with punishment for his crime.

You do not know that the political party reversal of the situation would garner front page attention. That's your opinion.

22 Sep 2022 12:40 #594 by Rick
Come on Koobookie, you know how the game is played. 500+ riots by leftist criminals that killed people and destroyed billions in property was brushed off as mostly peaceful protests and our brain dead VP said those protests should continue. Your media has an agenda and a narrative that they rarely stray from.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 12:51 #595 by koobookie
Oh, you mean like the J6 attack on our capitol in an unsuccessful attempt to overturn an election?

22 Sep 2022 12:56 #596 by Rick
See, you did it again. I talk about the hundreds of deadly riots and you refuse to even acknowledge those facts. How are we to ever have a real conversation when you refuse to even consider what I’m saying?

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 12:58 #597 by koobookie
Oh, I consider what you're saying, but don't really think it's necessary to respond to "Your side did it, too!"

How's that for an opinion in a debate? It's what I'm thinking, which is what you want.

22 Sep 2022 15:46 - 22 Sep 2022 15:47 #598 by Rick
Here’s another way I can prove that the sources you trust are not interested in practicing actual journalism. They always include the word “extremist” when talking about a Republican, but when a Democrat runs down 70 people in a parade, or shoots up a baseball field full of Republicans or runs down a young man because of his political beliefs, they never use the word extremist or domestic terrorist. In fact, they rarely even mention the skin color if the killer is black.

We don’t have many real journalists anymore, so when you demand a source, it’s likely just biased garbage with a sprinkling of truth.

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 15:53 #599 by Rick
Oh yeah, the leftist scumbag that just ran down that kid and then left the scene of the crime… he’s already out on bail. Makes sense, huh?

George Orwell

22 Sep 2022 17:07 #600 by Rick
Back to Biden’s accomplishments… here’s our president completely lost on a world stage. At this point there is no doubt that he has become the biggest joke in the history of this country. I wish his family would do the right thing and stop this embarrassment. Joe really does need to retire and spend his last semi-cognitive days in a place where he can be taken care of.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds