Biden accomplishments

22 Sep 2022 17:52 - 22 Sep 2022 17:52 #601 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
Governor Gavin Newsom agrees with you. He would love Hunter's dad out of the way.
Maybe he can get his media friends to show this video to K. so she will believe it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2022 13:10 #602 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Slo Joe has to be proud of this accomplishment:

The DOW is now down more than 2,000 points since Biden took office. As of 1:50 pm Friday, September 30, 2022, the DOW stood at barely 29,000 points. During the day the DOW was actually lower than 29,000 points.

Not only has he tanked Main Street but he has also succeeded with Wall Street.

01 Oct 2022 17:45 #603 by ramage
Just when I think that Slo Joe could not top his previous accomplishment, he proves me wrong.
"Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate"
President Joe Biden on Friday personally called to thank a Coast Guard rescue swimmer — who is facing discharge over Biden’s vaccine mandate — for saving people’s lives during Hurricane Ian.

The White House publicized the call in a press release and Biden himself bragged about calling him.
Despite Biden thanking Loesch for saving people’s lives, Loesch is due to be kicked out from the Coast Guard in 30-60 days due to Biden’s own mandate that all members of the United States Armed Forces be fully vaccinated, Loesch told Breitbart News on Saturday.
“If I had asked any of the people I saved yesterday if they wanted to come with me even though I am unvaccinated, every single one of them would have said ‘yes,'” he said.

www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/01/bi...out-vaccine-mandate/

04 Oct 2022 17:49 #604 by ramage
On a more mundane level, Slo Joe has this: US Debt surpasses $31 trillion for the first time ever.

04 Oct 2022 19:15 #605 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden accomplishments
You are aware that Congress is responsible for the pocket book, not the President, right?

04 Oct 2022 19:16 #606 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Slo Joe has to be proud of this accomplishment:

The DOW is now down more than 2,000 points since Biden took office. As of 1:50 pm Friday, September 30, 2022, the DOW stood at barely 29,000 points. During the day the DOW was actually lower than 29,000 points.

Not only has he tanked Main Street but he has also succeeded with Wall Street.

So, using your logic, President Biden is responsible for the 800+ point gain today?

04 Oct 2022 20:32 #607 by ramage
To answer your first question, the increase in the debt is directly attributable to Slo Joe's policies. He has control of both the Senate and House of Representatives through his democrat party.

As to your second question, one with any sense of the market realizes that a one day increase or decrease in the market is just that a one day phenomenon, the overall decline in the market, as evinced by the Dow during the Biden Administration is, as I stated, down more that 2000 points.

If you have a 401-K please compare its value as of 12/31/20 to today. That may give you a clue. Or perhaps you are a government worker and that is not a concern for you.

That's my logic.

04 Oct 2022 22:37 #608 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments

koobookie wrote: You are aware that Congress is responsible for the pocket book, not the President, right?

The current continuing resolutions that are the budgets the nation currently used are the fault of the House, the Senate, and President Biden. He sure hasn't vetoed any spending I can recall.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Oct 2022 14:02 #609 by ramage
Here is an article in the Politico, hardly a right wing publication. It was referenced in Slo Joe's comment to the mayor of Ft. Myers: "No one f**ks with a Biden.
www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-p...s-potty-mouth-494800

a sampling: In meetings with aides, Biden’s vulgarities include but are not limited too: “Fuck them,” “What the fuck are we doing?” “Why the fuck isn’t this happening?” “bullshit,” “dammit,” or just simply: “fuck,” according to several current and former aides.

When pushing aides for better answers, he will sometimes say, “don't bullshit a bullshitter.”

I wonder if he has been hear to say "Get off my G*d D*mn Lawn"?

06 Oct 2022 14:15 #610 by koobookie
President Biden swears a lot? Good for him. I guess he's not so slow.

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence – Not Less – Say Scientists

What this correlation suggests is that swearing isn't simply a sign of language poverty, lack of general vocabulary, or low intelligence.

Instead, swearing appears to be a feature of language that an articulate speaker can use in order to communicate with maximum effectiveness. And actually, some uses of swearing go beyond just communication.

www.sciencealert.com/swearing-is-a-sign-...-less-say-scientists

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds