Elon Musk Ends Twitter Takeover Attempt

09 Jul 2022 23:02 #11 by Rick
They’re mad because another one of their dishonest propaganda arms has been exposed, just like when Trump exposed the worthless leftist media.

I hope Twitter tanks and a free speech company starts a better platform. That’s not likely because not enough people are educated enough know there is even a problem.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jul 2022 12:13 #12 by homeagain
SO SORRY, legal eagles say this........
www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/jul/...er-legal-experts-say

“Most similar disputes usually conclude with settlements that permit plaintiffs and defendants to save face,” said Tobias.

Analysts have also speculated that Musk could use the legal battle to seek a lower price for Twitter, although investors are also expected to consider legal action if the deal fails to go through at $54.20 a share and sue for the difference between the sale price and the current stock price. Twitter is currently trading at $36.81 a share.

“I doubt that the court will get to rule before there is a settlement, and the day-to-day price of Twitter will give you some idea of what Musk’s side will hope to pay,” said Coffee.

23 Aug 2022 14:40 #13 by homeagain
WELL NOW, A "whistle blower' has come forward regarding dereliction of duty and lack of oversight. Mercury goes retrograde. approx 1 week of Sept......THIS will fit nicely into the complete fubar of this deal.

24 Aug 2022 04:58 #14 by Rick
In other words, Elon was right. It has nothing to do with planets, just a crap company run by shitty people.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Aug 2022 11:14 #15 by homeagain
www.engadget.com/lawmakers-twitter-whist...laint-152206085.html

Additionally, Zatko's disclosure could play a role in Twitter's case against Elon Musk, who is trying to back out of a deal to buy the company. The two sides are set to go to trial in October.

mercury goes DIRECT ON OCT 2ND........THIS piece of information is part of a mercury retrograde influence.(from the BEGINNING of the deal)

25 Aug 2022 18:39 #16 by Rick

George Orwell

27 Aug 2022 12:00 #17 by homeagain
s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?trackId=5...linknum=5&linktot=98

In the world of cybersecurity, Zatko is a legend. That made his whistleblower allegations — among them that Twitter is unable to protect the privacy and data of its millions of users, that it deceived its board of directors about its security flaws, and that it is dodging its bot problem — all the more stunning. In an interview with The Post’s Joseph Menn, Zatko said he felt compelled to speak out because Twitter is “a critical resource to the world” and “I believe I am still fulfilling my obligation to Jack [Dorsey] and to users of the platform.”

Just WOW......

30 Aug 2022 10:21 #18 by FredHayek
Sounds like Elon will now be able to get out of his deal, but I would prefer if he just buys Twitter at a much lower price.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Oct 2022 16:14 #19 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.engadget.com/lawmakers-twitter-whist...laint-152206085.html

Additionally, Zatko's disclosure could play a role in Twitter's case against Elon Musk, who is trying to back out of a deal to buy the company. The two sides are set to go to trial in October.

mercury goes DIRECT ON OCT 2ND........THIS piece of information is part of a mercury retrograde influence.(from the BEGINNING of the deal)

OH MY WHAT TIMING....the deal is back on at original asking price? MERCURY IS NOW DIRECT.

04 Oct 2022 16:20 #20 by ramage
Please don't rely on unnamed sources "close to Musk".
In the meantime I would surmise that a lot of Twitter employees are polishing their resumes. Interesting to sit back and watch how many Facebook and Google can absorb.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds