Elon Musk Ends Twitter Takeover Attempt

01 Nov 2022 09:24 #81 by koobookie

Mary Scott wrote:

koobookie wrote: Try answering HomeAgain's question in the post directly above yours.

I'll take that as a "No".

I'll take that as a tacit admission that you think it is acceptable to deny the holocaust.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2022 09:39 #82 by Rick

koobookie wrote: Should Elon Musk, new owner of twitter, be held responsible for his promotion of an outrageous conspiracy behind the attack on Paul Pelosi, an unproven allegation? Is that what free speech is all about? Promoting baseless accusations - no, not even accusations, more like unproven rumors about the spouse of a public figure? Is that what our country has become?

We had to suffer through 4 years of conspiracy theories about Trump colluding with Russia to steal an election... spare us the faux outrage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Nov 2022 09:50 #83 by koobookie
and yet you do know that the Trump team did know about the Russian interference in the 2016 election, yet did nothing. You do know that there have been numerous indictments for Russian interference in that election, some of which were for individuals on the Trump team, right? You do know that, right?

01 Nov 2022 09:54 #84 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: and yet you do know that the Trump team did know about the Russian interference in the 2016 election, yet did nothing. You do know that there have been numerous indictments for Russian interference in that election, some of which were for individuals on the Trump team, right? You do know that, right?

Indictments based on the deeply flawed Steele Report which your partisan sources accepted without verifying it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Nov 2022 10:39 #85 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Indictments based on the deeply flawed Steele Report which your partisan sources accepted without verifying it.

No, indictments and convictions based upon the Mueller report.

Have you read it, Fred?

01 Nov 2022 12:48 #86 by Mary Scott

koobookie wrote:

Mary Scott wrote:

koobookie wrote: Try answering HomeAgain's question in the post directly above yours.

I'll take that as a "No".

I'll take that as a tacit admission that you think it is acceptable to deny the holocaust.

You would be right.

Some people may think the holocaust didn't happen and some people still believe the world is flat. I happen to think those people are wrong on both points but they still have the right to say what they believe.

01 Nov 2022 13:18 #87 by homeagain
PS....let's bring this closer to YOUR HEART.....what if YOUR CHILD were murdered in a mass murder and a declaration was broadcast that it NEVER HAPPENED and it was fake news.....I can NOT believe u
would still have the same point of view....(or maybe u COULD just brush it aside as freedom of speech....what an extraordinary example of apathy)

JUST WOW......hardcore,YOUR CHILD MURDERED AND U CAN SAY FREE SPEECH TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THE TRUTH....

01 Nov 2022 13:41 #88 by Mary Scott

homeagain wrote: PS....let's bring this closer to YOUR HEART.....what if YOUR CHILD were murdered in a mass murder and a declaration was broadcast that it NEVER HAPPENED and it was fake news.....I can NOT believe u
would still have the same point of view....(or maybe u COULD just brush it aside as freedom of speech....what an extraordinary example of apathy)

JUST WOW......hardcore,YOUR CHILD MURDERED AND U CAN SAY FREE SPEECH TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER THE TRUTH....

My pain is mine alone and I don't expect anyone else to protect me from it, and obviously not you.

01 Nov 2022 14:07 #89 by homeagain
There obviously is a DISCONNECT......TRUTH is the center of the post.....enduring (your) pain is secondary to the CORE VALUE of truth. TRUTH is the topic of the thread. Let's be crystal clear,the causality of lying/spreading serious misinformation is RIPPING THE SOUL FROM THIS NATION....and then u (collectively) ask Why r we so fubared,as a country.

01 Nov 2022 14:16 #90 by Mary Scott
And here I thought you shouted "YOUR CHILD MURDERED".

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds