Elon Musk Ends Twitter Takeover Attempt

04 Nov 2022 08:30 #121 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "Due diligence....understanding ALL the ramification or facts,by examining a 'thing"in an overview process.
ASKING QUESTIONS to understand if a thing is structured correctly

DEVOLVING society....circumstances that r detrimental to the whole"

Perhaps you did understand my question. Simply, why is abortion the genesis of the above?

iT SHOULD BE QUITE APPARENT THAT DENYING ABORTION has created a fire storm of frustrating questions/stances for the physicians.(as if there job wasn't fubared already).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2022 09:16 #122 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Amazing that you so easily accept a right being taken away.

What's next? Gay marriage taken away? LGBTQ rights taken away? Interracial marriage? Women's right to vote? Where does it stop, Ramage? Where? If the SC can take away one right, they can take away more.

Or they can give you more rights and more freedom. Guess we will find out in June.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Nov 2022 09:58 #123 by homeagain
Once the door is cracked ( to abolishing rights)....u will never close the crack again.

04 Nov 2022 10:02 #124 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: Once the door is cracked ( to abolishing rights)....u will never close the crack again.

An empty and inaccurate platitude!
Did they take away our rights when government closed small businesses? Fenced off playgrounds? Shut down schools? Fired people who refused to get a vaccine that was never going to be enough against a rapidly evolving Coronavirus?

The government and courts are always taking rights away but also restoring them.

04 Nov 2022 10:13 #125 by homeagain

04 Nov 2022 10:54 #126 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: forward.com/fast-forward/517874/rep-laur...fluence-this-nation/

U R mistaken,when THIS is the mindset present.

Please! She is one person in a chamber of 435. A person who loves the limelight, but has she passed any bills yet? Nope. And she won't after the House becomes Republican in 2023l

04 Nov 2022 12:11 #127 by ramage
A "right" that was created out of whole cloth by the Supreme Court is no longer considered a "right" by the Supreme Court. As I posted earlier, the Supremes giveth and the Supremes taketh away. What don't you understand, Koobookie?
To match your outrageous charges, I would submit that it ends when we institute a poll tax and only allow male landholders of substance to be the electors.

HA, from what you wrote, the frustration of some Obsterticians is the cause of the downfall of civilization is hyperbole, to be kind.
I am of the opinion that their concern is the cut in Medicare payments which will result in a cut in Medicaid reimbursements

04 Nov 2022 13:53 #128 by homeagain

ramage wrote: A "right" that was created out of whole cloth by the Supreme Court is no longer considered a "right" by the Supreme Court. As I posted earlier, the Supremes giveth and the Supremes taketh away. What don't you understand, Koobookie?
To match your outrageous charges, I would submit that it ends when we institute a poll tax and only allow male landholders of substance to be the electors.

HA, from what you wrote, the frustration of some Obsterticians is the cause of the downfall of civilization is hyperbole, to be kind.
I am of the opinion that their concern is the cut in Medicare payments which will result in a cut in Medicaid reimbursements

no IT IS THE DOWNFALL OF EDUCATION and the life of a pregnant women,who may be miscarrying. There is apparently MUCH u r unaware of as a retired G.P,(?)

www.scientificamerican.com/article/abort...-ob-gyn-brain-drain/

She fears that if she had not been there, her patient would have ended up having a hysterotomy, a procedure in which a doctor cuts into the abdomen to remove the contents of the uterus (not to be confused with a hysterectomy, which is removal of the uterus). In this case, the fetus was too early to be viable, so it would not survive. More physicians know how to perform a hysterotomy than a D&E, and when faced with an emergency, the former procedure might have been the only option for them. But cutting into the uterus at an early stage of pregnancy can cause complications in future pregnancies.

05 Nov 2022 08:37 #129 by Rick
What’s the topic and can we get back to it?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Nov 2022 08:48 #130 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: A "right" that was created out of whole cloth by the Supreme Court is no longer considered a "right" by the Supreme Court. As I posted earlier, the Supremes giveth and the Supremes taketh away. What don't you understand, Koobookie?

no IT IS THE DOWNFALL OF EDUCATION and the life of a pregnant women,who may be miscarrying. There is apparently MUCH u r unaware of as a retired G.P,(?)

www.scientificamerican.com/article/abort...-ob-gyn-brain-drain/

She fears that if she had not been there, her patient would have ended up having a hysterotomy, a procedure in which a doctor cuts into the abdomen to remove the contents of the uterus (not to be confused with a hysterectomy, which is removal of the uterus). In this case, the fetus was too early to be viable, so it would not survive. More physicians know how to perform a hysterotomy than a D&E, and when faced with an emergency, the former procedure might have been the only option for them. But cutting into the uterus at an early stage of pregnancy can cause complications in future pregnancies.

RAMAGE ran it off the rails this time....I was simple responding to a question DIRECTED TO ME.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds