ABORTION ON DEMAND - A NEW TWIST

05 Apr 2024 16:00 #61 by driver8

FredHayek wrote:

driver8 wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

driver8 wrote:

Got mine at 30. Prevented a kid being ripped out of a uterus, limb by limb?

Good for you Fred... Good thing is that means less ignorant, intolerant hateful christian in the world, and that is a VERY good thing... amIright?

Where did you ever see me say I was a Christian? Making wild ass assumptions?

Ok maga cult then! lol!

Ps.. you sure love to use the ‘christian’ fear mongering language. Although I think you are just too ashamed to acknowledge… I get it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2024 16:42 #62 by FredHayek
Not a MAGA either. I vote Libertarian. Both parties spend way too much. Money we don't have.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Apr 2024 15:49 #63 by koobookie
The same people who said women were hysterical for warning that Roe v. Wade could be overturned are the same people now saying we're being alarmist about a Trump-enacted national abortion ban. - Hillary Clinton

Attachments:

11 Apr 2024 16:18 #64 by ramage
Hillary should keep up with the news or are you posting an old cartoon?
President Trump has stated, this week, that abortion is a states rights issue as determined by the USSC. He does not support any federal law regarding abortion.

11 Apr 2024 16:26 #65 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Hillary should keep up with the news or are you posting an old cartoon?
President Trump has stated, this week, that abortion is a states rights issue as determined by the USSC. He does not support any federal law regarding abortion.

Yeah, right. Like I would believe anything that grifter ever says. I'm surprised that you are that gullible that you would think Liar Trump would ever tell the truth.

Dotard Donald is seeing the polls that abortion is an dead anchor around the Republican vote, so he's trying to tone it down. I had conservative friends who told me the same thing 8 years ago, when I expressed concern that Liar Trump would install SC judges that would overturn Roe v Wade. They told me "Don't worry. It's the law of the land." Look how that turned out. Women lost a right they had enjoyed for 50 years.

If I were you, I would never trust anything Rapist Donald ever says, but then, I'm pretty sure that you're a MAGA cult member and you'll vote for him regardless.

11 Apr 2024 18:56 #66 by FredHayek
Before Trump became a Republican, he supported abortion rights and homosexual rights.

But :dominos: K thinks DJT is a hard-core social conservative. And thinks he wants to make abortion illegal in all 50 states.

Reality check: if the man wins, his limited political capital will be used to get pardons for himself and go after those who targeted him the past eight years.

11 Apr 2024 19:06 #67 by Rick
When a party is so lost that they actually believe Trump could somehow end all future elections and become a dictator who kills all his enemies…

Or, more likely, Democrat politicians and their media mouthpieces know he couldn’t do any of that (because he can’t), but they know how gullible and mentally unstable many of their voters are, so if the brain stems at Morning Joe say it will happen, the masses will nod their heads in unison.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Apr 2024 20:16 #68 by FredHayek
Back on topic:

Improvise, adapt, and overcome!

Attachments:

12 Apr 2024 14:17 #69 by koobookie

Yeah, his position changes on what ever is most expedient for himself.
Attachments:

12 Apr 2024 15:18 #70 by FredHayek
Ironically Democrats had 50 years to get Roe passed as a national law. They chose to not do this. Easier to fund raise when you have turned the Supreme Court into a villain?

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds