SENATE PASSES AID BILL FOR UKRAINE, ISRAEL AND TIAWAN

23 Apr 2024 10:54 #111 by FredHayek
Putin didn't invade Ukraine when President Trump was in office.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2024 11:17 #112 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Putin didn't invade Ukraine when President Trump was in office.

meaning what?

Are you saying that Putin didn't invade Ukraine because of Trump? If so, then back up that assertion, otherwise, I'll just consider it another ignorant statement.

23 Apr 2024 16:04 #113 by FredHayek
It is just a fact. Did he invade Ukraine only after President Biden had been elected? Yes, another fact.

I can't ask Putin why he timed his invasion to Biden's term in office and even if I did, he probably wouldn't tell me the truth.

And you don't know either why he chose to attack when he did. You will just get speculation. From the same idiots who told you that Kiev would fall in three days.

The same idiots who say Ukraine can't win without 60 billion of aid. Yet Ukraine drove Russian forces back before they had received any military aid from the West.

Please don't take too much faith in these so called experts the press trots out. They are often wrong.

23 Apr 2024 20:08 - 23 Apr 2024 20:09 #114 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Putin didn't invade Ukraine when President Trump was in office.

meaning what?

Are you saying that Putin didn't invade Ukraine because of Trump? If so, then back up that assertion, otherwise, I'll just consider it another ignorant statement.

Do you think the most powerful country in the world is not a factor in what our enemies do? Do you think they don 't look at our president and the actions of that president and then determine whether or not they can get away with invading another country? What do you think Putin thought about the way we pulled out of Afghanistan? Do you think Putin was impressed or do you think he was laughing?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Apr 2024 21:15 #115 by FredHayek
How many years will we prop up Ukraine? 10? 20?

24 Apr 2024 07:48 #116 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Do you think the most powerful country in the world is not a factor in what our enemies do? Do you think they don 't look at our president and the actions of that president and then determine whether or not they can get away with invading another country? What do you think Putin thought about the way we pulled out of Afghanistan? Do you think Putin was impressed or do you think he was laughing?

That's a lot to unpack, Rick. You don't know why Putin chose that time to invade an independent country. That's the bottom line. But I'm certain that you think your Messiah, Traitor Trump, would have kept Putin at bay. More's the pity.

24 Apr 2024 08:18 #117 by Rick
I use common sense. The world was more stable with a strong president and became more unstable when we got a weak president. You can deny it all you want, but the US has more influence over war than any other country. Tell me I’m wrong and why.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Apr 2024 08:20 - 24 Apr 2024 08:21 #118 by Rick

Rick wrote: I use common sense. The world was more stable with a strong president and became more unstable when we got a weak president. You can deny it all you want, but the US has more influence over war than any other country. Tell me I’m wrong and why.

Your use of words like “messiah” don’t help your argument, it’s just a word meant to insult me and that’s not going to work

George Orwell

24 Apr 2024 08:39 #119 by FredHayek
Proxy wars?

The US is essentially buying Ukrainian mercenaries because they hate Putin. Let those Ukrainians twenty somethings die instead of having Kiev sue for peace.
And Ukraine takes the silver.

24 Apr 2024 09:20 #120 by koobookie

Rick wrote: I use common sense. The world was more stable with a strong president and became more unstable when we got a weak president. You can deny it all you want, but the US has more influence over war than any other country. Tell me I’m wrong and why.

Why you're wrong? For starters, Traitor Trump was in bed with Vlad Putin. Dotard Donny wanted to get us out of NATO, remember? Yeah, that projects strength - NOT. He praised Putin and other autocratic leaders, probably because Lying Donny wanted his ego to be stroked as being a "supreme leader." He was the weakest president we've ever had, yet you worship your messiah. Why?

Inept Trump said he wold hire the "best people," yet he was constantly firing them and then telling us all that they were awful people. Remember that?

Remember when Doctor Trump told us all (four years ago) that we should inject disinfectant to kill the covid virus? Yeah, that was awesome.

What an absolute moron. What an embarrassment. You think that the world was afraid of us because Donny projected strength? It was the opposite. They were all laughing at us and wondering what the hell was wrong with America that we would allow this inept man to become leader.

BTW - Trump wasn't a strong Prez, he just liked people to think he was. All that whining and lying? Signs of a weak man who was in over his head.

Super Joe Biden doesn't need people to like him, like Insecure Donny.
Brandon just does his job quietly, efficiently. He doesn't need to lash out at media that doesn't praise him r posts critical articles like Dotard Donny did.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds