SENATE PASSES AID BILL FOR UKRAINE, ISRAEL AND TIAWAN

24 Apr 2024 09:59 #121 by FredHayek
Wow!
You do have strong opinions about President Trump. TDS?

Please don't have a meltdown if he wins in November.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Apr 2024 10:15 #122 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Wow!
You do have strong opinions about President Trump. TDS?

Please don't have a meltdown if he wins in November.

Yes, Fred, I do, but it's not derangement syndrome. It's the fact that he is mentally unstable. He represents the worst traits of humanity, and for some reason, about half the country thinks that he is fit for office.

I hope that he once again loses in November. If he wins, he will use his second term as retribution against all those whom he thinks have wronged him. He is the worst choice ever for president. I cannot understand why anyone on this board would defend and support him.

25 Apr 2024 07:43 #123 by Rick

koobookie wrote: If he wins, he will use his second term as retribution against all those whom he thinks have wronged him.

Kinda like what the Democrats have been doing to Trump for the last 7 years?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Apr 2024 07:52 #124 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: If he wins, he will use his second term as retribution against all those whom he thinks have wronged him.

Are you saying that Trump broke no laws, either while in office or after leaving office?

28 Apr 2024 19:21 #125 by FredHayek

Yelensky and Biden are planning ten more years of living off US taxpayers. Lucky us. #thedole

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

29 Apr 2024 06:44 #126 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

Are you saying that Trump broke no laws, either while in office or after leaving office?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. If a million leftist DA's want to charge Trump with a crime, that still doesn't mean he committed a crime. In America, every citizen, including the president, is innocent until proven guilty.

Do you not agree?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Apr 2024 10:15 #127 by koobookie
You don't know if Donny broke any laws. I don't know, either, but I believe he did.

Several Grand Juries were shown evidence that he broke laws and they recommended indictment. Then charges were brought, Donny was arrested. He is now defending himself in several cases.

That is what we know, Rick.

I find it humorous, and very disappointing, that you continue to defend him. He has shown you what he is, and yet you continue to believe the opposite.

29 Apr 2024 19:10 #128 by Rick
You just gave the answer.., you don’t know if he’s guilty of anything. I know you desperately want him to be guilty just like you wanted him to be a Russian asset. That and every other attempt has failed so far.

Trump is gaining in the polls because the vast majority of voters think Biden is doing a bad job and they also understand that one party should never try to take out their opponent in ways other than letting the people decide.

The current trial is a joke and will eventually be overturned if there is a guilty verdict. That is my opinion.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds