SENATE PASSES AID BILL FOR UKRAINE, ISRAEL AND TIAWAN

12 Mar 2024 09:11 #81 by Rick
How many trained fighters does Ukraine have left?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2024 15:42 #82 by FredHayek

Your tax dollars will also get to rebuild Ukraine!

I wonder whose palms got greased to set up this post war deal.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 15:45 #83 by koobookie

17 Mar 2024 20:38 #84 by FredHayek

Attachments:

10 Apr 2024 20:24 #85 by FredHayek
Biden, Speaker Johnson, and Senator Schumer want to give tens of billions dollars in military aid. But DC wants to control the rules of engagement. Ukraine will not be permitted to attack Russian oil facilities.

So Ukraine isn't allowed to win against Russia, just allowed to let their citizens be bled dry. Earlier Yelensky wasn't even allowed to negotiate a peace with Moscow.

The handing out of tens of billions of dollars in military aid to Kiev just doesn't add up.

Attachments:

11 Apr 2024 09:50 #86 by Rick
Russia just took out Ukraine's largest power plant in Kiev. I've yet to see anyone layout the strategy that would conclude with Ukraine winning this war. We will just pump more and more money in until the last Ukrainian fighter has been killed. This isn't anything more than just another form of virtue signalling. Our leaders know this is a lost cause but they need to keep dumping our money into that fire pit so it looks like we are doing something. It reminds me of the climate change scam.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Apr 2024 10:14 #87 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Russia just took out Ukraine's largest power plant in Kiev. I've yet to see anyone layout the strategy that would conclude with Ukraine winning this war. We will just pump more and more money in until the last Ukrainian fighter has been killed. This isn't anything more than just another form of virtue signalling. Our leaders know this is a lost cause but they need to keep dumping our money into that fire pit so it looks like we are doing something. It reminds me of the climate change scam.

You're serious? Oh, wait, that's right, I sorta forgot who you are.

If Ukraine goes down, then Putin wins. That's what you want? Putin to win? What will he annex next?

When did you become a communist sympathizer? I remember the day when conservatives were anti-Russia. Now they're all in the Russia camp. Oh, wait, is it because your glorious leader, the Traitor Trump, is in bed with Putin & Russia, like Moscow Marge Taylor Greene. Now it all makes sense.

11 Apr 2024 14:39 #88 by FredHayek
Wow. K is a bloodthirsty type. She keeps pushing Ukrainian citizens into a meat grinder. Is it really worth losing a generation of Ukrainians because you hate Putin that much?

Win the war, but lose the peace.

11 Apr 2024 14:58 #89 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Wow. K is a bloodthirsty type. She keeps pushing Ukrainian citizens into a meat grinder. Is it really worth losing a generation of Ukrainians because you hate Putin that much?

You love Putin that much? No wonder you're going to vote for Comrade Trump.

I always thought that conservatives hated communism, but apparently, you want Putin to win. Good on you, comrade.

11 Apr 2024 16:30 #90 by ramage
Girl,
Sorry that you still live in the past. Russia is not a communist nation. Then again, you still subscribed to the domino theory of geopolitics that was sold to the American public as a reason for involvement in Viet Nam.

For your edification, the term comrade is of French and Spanish derivation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds