SENATE PASSES AID BILL FOR UKRAINE, ISRAEL AND TIAWAN

16 Feb 2024 13:24 #31 by koobookie
Fred, you stated that you didn't want the U.S. to "bankroll it all." I showed that we are not "bankrolling it all" not in any way, shape, or form. Other countries are contributing to the defense of Ukraine.

That's the argument.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2024 13:51 #32 by ramage
2 points:

"Yes, the U.S. contributes more military equipment than others. I am not disputing that. I do not know why you needed to make that distinction, other than to argue about the choice of words."
I think that any Ukrainian soldier can answer that for you.

Fred, Koo, it appears, is a concrete semanticist. Please choose your words carefully. Remember that she has no opinions to offer so she will quibble over your verbiage, trying to turn that into a "gotcha" moment. Remember in her world, "It depends on the definition of what is, is".

16 Feb 2024 14:04 #33 by koobookie

ramage wrote: 2 points:

"Yes, the U.S. contributes more military equipment than others. I am not disputing that. I do not know why you needed to make that distinction, other than to argue about the choice of words."

Fred, Koo, it appears, is a concrete semanticist. Please choose your words carefully. Remember that she has no opinions to offer so she will quibble over your verbiage, trying to turn that into a "gotcha" moment. Remember in her world, "It depends on the definition of what is, is".

Once again, putting words in my mouth. What is it with you boys?

16 Feb 2024 15:45 #34 by ramage
All of my comments are based on the graph, Statista, that you provided. Please point out which, if any, are your own words.
From your comments, which are ad hominem attacks, nothing more substantive. It would be helpful for you to gain some knowledge of the subject, i.e. U.S. aid to Ukraine and then come back to the forum.
"What is it with you boys?" Is this meant to be a sexist remark? If not what?

16 Feb 2024 15:53 #35 by koobookie

ramage wrote: All of my comments are based on the graph, Statista, that you provided. Please point out which, if any, are your own words.
From your comments, which are ad hominem attacks, nothing more substantive. It would be helpful for you to gain some knowledge of the subject, i.e. U.S. aid to Ukraine and then come back to the forum.
"What is it with you boys?" Is this meant to be a sexist remark? If not what?

I am not arguing that you are incorrect. I am stating that Fred said he didn't want to "bankroll it all." I pointed out, via the graph, that the U.S. is not "bankrolling it all," and that other countries are contributing to the defense of Ukraine. I don't know how to explain it any more plainly. Do you really need me to once again connect the dots for you?

The "what is it with you boys" is in reference to how you two talk about me in the third person, as in "K likes to..." or "Koo thinks that..." You're both putting words in my mouth, making assumptions about me.

16 Feb 2024 16:03 #36 by FredHayek
:sprklrnbw: :groundhog:
I correct my statement. The US is providing 45% percent versus other nations that average out at 6%. :silly: :oregonwine:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Feb 2024 09:23 #37 by FredHayek

Mitt was right. Barack was wrong.

Attachments:

17 Feb 2024 09:32 #38 by ramage
What is it that makes you accept Romney's statement: "what's the biggest geopolitical
threat facing America, you said Russia.'"

17 Feb 2024 10:30 #39 by homeagain

ramage wrote: 2 points:

Did it ever enter your mind that the bolded is EXACTLY what your M. O. is?????

17 Feb 2024 10:58 #40 by FredHayek

Mitt was right and Barack was a toady for Putin. Handing over Crimea and parts of Eastern Ukraine based on a corrupt election. A modern Chamberlain.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds