SENATE PASSES AID BILL FOR UKRAINE, ISRAEL AND TIAWAN

20 Feb 2024 16:54 #51 by FredHayek

Remember when Democrats said President Trump would get us into a war? Right now we are involved in two.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2024 09:33 #52 by FredHayek

How do you lose track of a billion dollars? Because corrupt American politicians are giving money to corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. BTW, Yelensky just canceled the 2024 presidential election. Lincoln refused to cancel the 1864 election during the American Civil War. FDR ran for election during WWII.

Attachments:

21 Feb 2024 10:17 #53 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: How do you lose track of a billion dollars? Because corrupt American politicians are giving money to corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. BTW, Yelensky just canceled the 2024 presidential election. Lincoln refused to cancel the 1864 election during the American Civil War. FDR ran for election during WWII.

We went over this last week, Fred. Were you not paying attention?

First, what makes you think that what the U.S. did in 1864 and WW2 apply in any way to a foreign country? Seriously? Are they subject to our constitution? No. They govern themselves. (I can't believe I have to tell you about this)

Second, as has been previously posted, the Ukrainian Constitution allows for elections to be suspended - not cancelled - during times when the country is under attack. You could look it up, in fact, I posted links and excerpts to their constitution, should you care to see the facts.

Third, I've asked you to provide evidence that "Ukrainian oligarchs" are embezzling money from the U.S. You have not.

This is why it's so difficult to have a conversation with you boys. You don't read anything but what you want to hear and you keep spouting right wing talking points.

21 Feb 2024 10:34 #54 by FredHayek
Are you blind? There is a post on Page 5, NPR article where Ukraine admits corruption.

21 Feb 2024 10:37 #55 by FredHayek

Team Biden told us we needed to give 60 billion to Ukraine in order to lock down the border.

Looks like he figured out a way to do it with just the Executive Branch.

So Joe lied again?

Attachments:

21 Feb 2024 11:31 #56 by Rick
Billions of dollars pouring into one of the most corrupt countries and some people think there is no corruption? Common sense has left the building.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Feb 2024 20:03 #57 by FredHayek
K excuses Yelensky canceling elections. It is another country. Yes it is, but at least our corrupt politicians agree to stand for reelection.

22 Feb 2024 06:56 #58 by Rick

koobookie wrote:
This is why it's so difficult to have a conversation with you boys. You don't read anything but what you want to hear and you keep spouting right wing talking points.

Well, this "boy" is one who doesn't believe everything he reads. If I believed everything written by your media I would be on your side of every issue.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Feb 2024 09:07 #59 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Are you blind? There is a post on Page 5, NPR article where Ukraine admits corruption.

I've searched but cannot find that NPR article, Fred. Do you have a link to your graphic?

22 Feb 2024 09:31 #60 by Rick

Biden Has Taken Nearly 300 Executive Actions on Immigration in His First Year, Outpacing Trump

[/b]
www.migrationpolicy.org/news/biden-execu...migration-first-year

Biden bypassed congress over 300 times, koobookie. Why is it that he can't do that anymore?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds