I think I'm Gay

25 Oct 2010 18:33 - 25 Oct 2010 19:09 #41 by Residenttroll returns

daisypusher wrote: I am a little confused:

Science Chic wrote: If a person has some but not all of those genes that favor homosexuality, then environment will play more of a role in determining their lifestyle, but if they have all of the genes that confers homosexuality then they will be gay no matter what.

And

Science Chic wrote: Homosexuality, even once all genes that confer a predisposition to homosexuality are identified, which is decades out, is not an absolute that the baby will become homosexual as they environmental factors are just as strong as the genetic factors, if not a little stronger.

If you are confused, imagine the person with the genes.

In the first statement:
SC is arguing that the genes that favor homosexuality don't really know they are homosexual until they are told or educated they are gay, or "attracted" to an older same sex predator. That explains the homosexual agenda in the media and education system. Activated homosexuals use this agenda to make sure those "sleeper" genes are activated for more recruitments. Now I get the science behind it. I think most people believe these people are really homosexuals because they made a choice to activate the "sleeper" genes. SC, can you explain why humans who don't have the "sleeper" genes but homosexual?

In the second statement:
SC is stating that when the homosexual stars (genes) are truly aligned - a person is homosexual - similar to most gene defects. I think most people believe (especially those raised on a farm and have raised farm animals) that there are a very small (really tiny small) percentage of humans born homosexual.

Speaking of farms, SC is there a gene that predisposes a person for beastality or pedophilia? Just wondering....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2010 18:55 #42 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic I think I'm Gay
It comes back to "nature" or "nurture". The argument for "nurture" far outweighs any argument for "nature" (genetically inherited).

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Oct 2010 21:58 #43 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic I think I'm Gay

The Viking wrote: May I ask how your family reacted?

You deserve an answer, and I want you to know that I have never lied to you and also, I have the utmost respect for you.

Yes, I’m gay.

I did not come out to my Mother until after my Father had passed away. Shortly after his death, I told my Mother that I was gay. She told me that she and my Father had known since I was 13.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“Because you had to find your own destiny and we would have loved you no matter what.”

My only regret is that I was never had the guts to tell my Father about how much I love my life partner and that I am gay. Although I know now that he knew. On the Christmas before his passing, I received the one and only letter that I ever received written by my Dad. It was addressed to “My Sunshine Boys”

25 Oct 2010 22:03 #44 by major bean
What is your definition of manhood?

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Oct 2010 23:43 #45 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic I think I'm Gay

DaffyDick wrote:

The Viking wrote: May I ask how your family reacted?

You deserve an answer, and I want you to know that I have never lied to you and also, I have the utmost respect for you.

Yes, I’m gay.

I did not come out to my Mother until after my Father had passed away. Shortly after his death, I told my Mother that I was gay. She told me that she and my Father had known since I was 13.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“Because you had to find your own destiny and we would have loved you no matter what.”

My only regret is that I was never had the guts to tell my Father about how much I love my life partner and that I am gay. Although I know now that he knew. On the Christmas before his passing, I received the one and only letter that I ever received written by my Dad. It was addressed to “My Sunshine Boys”

Thanks for the answer. How old were you when you finally told them?

26 Oct 2010 06:18 #46 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic I think I'm Gay
We won't hold it against you Daffydick you are a great part of this community.

26 Oct 2010 06:36 #47 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

26 Oct 2010 06:50 #48 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I think I'm Gay

It is not about guts, in my humble opinion. Please, don't be hard on yourself. It is hard to know something like that will affect the people you love. It is funny that once you open up you find that yes, there are some that are jerks but then again you find a ton of support too. I also can understand wanting to keep it to yourself. It can be very personal. I certainly don't have to go around and announce that I am heterosexual. But I have my own issues. We all do. Daffy, I am just glad that you are who you are. :)

26 Oct 2010 06:55 - 08 Jul 2011 19:20 #49 by major bean

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Oct 2010 07:49 #50 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Replied by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on topic I think I'm Gay

CinnamonGirl wrote: . But I have my own issues.

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/saddles/sounds/why.wav

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds