Like your lives are gonna change

02 Nov 2010 23:19 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Like your lives are gonna change was created by UNDER MODERATION
Do you retards know what changes tonight..? Someone else gets paid off by the Banks, Insurance companies and Defense Contractors and you got a new fresh face selling you out.

Congratulations "guys" -oh happy days are here again!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Nov 2010 23:23 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Like your lives are gonna change
Quiter

02 Nov 2010 23:31 #3 by Residenttroll returns
Obviously VL doesn't understand the importance of picking up the House. I guess he was in his basket underwater weaving class when civics class was in session.

02 Nov 2010 23:33 #4 by The Viking
Yes they even said that there will be tax cuts for all now which will create mre jobs. The economy might be saved from 4 years of total Democratic control in Congress.

02 Nov 2010 23:35 #5 by Residenttroll returns
I can't wait to see the Democrats in the Senate do a little dance when Obamacare is DEFUNDED by the Republican CONGRESS. Hint VL...I would rather take the HOUSE than the SENATE anytime.

02 Nov 2010 23:36 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Like your lives are gonna change

residenttroll wrote: Obviously VL doesn't understand the importance of picking up the House. I guess he was in his basket underwater weaving class when civics class was in session.

Oh yeah, so important..You saps don't get it yet do you? Have you been livin in a cave for the last 25 years, ....The words change but the song always remains the same..

02 Nov 2010 23:38 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

residenttroll wrote: I can't wait to see the Democrats in the Senate do a little dance when Obamacare is DEFUNDED by the Republican CONGRESS. Hint VL...I would rather take the HOUSE than the SENATE anytime.

Won't it be great! Insurance companies will take peoples premiums for years and years and when they get sick they can dump them..I cannot wait!
I see why your so giddy now....And back to the good old days of 50 million people without health care..Its all so exciting!!!.

Thanks for saving the world guys!

02 Nov 2010 23:42 #8 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I can't wait to see the Democrats in the Senate do a little dance when Obamacare is DEFUNDED by the Republican CONGRESS. Hint VL...I would rather take the HOUSE than the SENATE anytime.

Won't it be great! Insurance companies will take peoples premiums for years and years and when they get sick they can dump them..I cannot wait!
I see why your so giddy now....And back to the good old days of 50 million people without health care..Its all so exciting!!!.

Thanks for saving the world guys!

....and 100 million people get to keep more of their money.

02 Nov 2010 23:43 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Yes they even said that there will be tax cuts for all now which will create mre jobs. The economy might be saved from 4 years of total Democratic control in Congress.

lol

All joking aside now-You gotta be the dumbest guy I ever met... lol dead serious now..

02 Nov 2010 23:55 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Guys-I don't want to rain on your parade anymore..Enjoy..Have fun

When you wake up in a few years, well talk

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds