Like your lives are gonna change

03 Nov 2010 05:42 #11 by outdoor338
2012 VL, this train ain't stopping, we will still clean house of all you libs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 06:32 #12 by LOL
C'mon cheer up VL. And u better be nice to SC and Viking, they have power now!

The title of this thread is interesting though, I am not looking for "my" personal life to change, I'd rather see the direction of the Nation going ahead and stronger, not down the drain. I think that says alot about the way the left and right think. IMO You are always hoping for the gov't to make your lives change.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Nov 2010 07:13 #13 by Nobody that matters
VL, go chew some aspirin, soak in a hot tub and then log on as one of your alter egos for a while - the stress you must feel from loosing so decisively must really hurt.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Nov 2010 07:20 #14 by 2wlady
I'm looking forward to watching the GOP for the next two years. They have all the answers, but they haven't told us what they are yet - except for tax cuts that will magically increase spending.

03 Nov 2010 07:26 #15 by Pony Soldier
Wow, you must have a pretty good lawyer to get bailed out this quickly.

03 Nov 2010 07:35 #16 by jf1acai
VL is experienced at bailing out quickly <evil grin>

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

03 Nov 2010 07:41 #17 by navycpo7
For someone that runs thier mouth, calls Veterans P&^%$#, calls first responders all kinds of the things, whines like a 2 year old, thinks he knows all, but knows nothing, now stomping his feet because the elections didn't go his way. VL go sit in the corner you are now in time out.

Republicans do not have all the answers, and there is a large percentage of folks that could afford health care but elected not to buy it. Then there are those that just can't afford it, but get it anyway. Now you have those of us that have it.

Now it is time for this upcoming Congress to work together pull their heads out of their arse and get a grip on what is reality. So lets see what happens.

03 Nov 2010 13:01 #18 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I can't wait to see the Democrats in the Senate do a little dance when Obamacare is DEFUNDED by the Republican CONGRESS. Hint VL...I would rather take the HOUSE than the SENATE anytime.

Won't it be great! Insurance companies will take peoples premiums for years and years and when they get sick they can dump them..I cannot wait!
I see why your so giddy now....And back to the good old days of 50 million people without health care..Its all so exciting!!!.

Thanks for saving the world guys!

What do you care YOUR UNIONS, are exempt!

03 Nov 2010 13:28 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Like your lives are gonna change

Joe wrote: C'mon cheer up VL. And u better be nice to SC and Viking, they have power now!

The title of this thread is interesting though, I am not looking for "my" personal life to change, I'd rather see the direction of the Nation going ahead and stronger, not down the drain. I think that says alot about the way the left and right think. IMO You are always hoping for the gov't to make your lives change.

Don't be stupid, It's like a row boat trying to change the direction of the Queen Mary 2...We need to do a 180

03 Nov 2010 13:30 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Like your lives are gonna change

navycpo7 wrote: For someone that runs thier mouth, calls Veterans P&^%$#, calls first responders all kinds of the things, whines like a 2 year old, thinks he knows all, but knows nothing, now stomping his feet because the elections didn't go his way. VL go sit in the corner you are now in time out.

Your theory doesn't hold water because I live in Colorado and my guys, Bennet and Hickenlooper won....You didn't know? Its in all the papers

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds