Medical Marijuana

24 May 2010 14:04 #21 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Medical Marijuana

SS109 wrote: I didn't know they would be able to pick from different varieties and take home every thing from brownies to rice krispie treats.

Isn't this a great country!

The only reason it's not legal is because of the liquor and pharma industries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 14:08 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Medical Marijuana

JMC wrote:

SS109 wrote: I didn't know they would be able to pick from different varieties and take home every thing from brownies to rice krispie treats.

Isn't this a great country!

The only reason it's not legal is because of the liquor and pharma industries

I am so tempted but I am not going to .

24 May 2010 16:23 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

SS109 wrote: Good point about the beer companies. It must be expectations. I thought when medical marijuana passed, those in need would go to pharmacies and get their hermetically sealed doses. I didn't know they would be able to pick from different varieties and take home every thing from brownies to rice krispie treats.

The lol ly pops and soda's are great too.

24 May 2010 18:06 #24 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic Medical Marijuana
got to be better than pain pills, especially with alocohol involved, but those who do not use this reponsibly give a bad rep to those that truly need it for medical reasons and not just to get high with their friends

24 May 2010 18:58 #25 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Medical Marijuana
For all that are interested, as it seems we are on the right subject.

I run a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service up here. I have been a caregiver since 2006. I serve Bailey, Conifer, Evergreen, Morrison and all in between. You can check out my ad in the Canyon Currier, High Timber Times, Hustler etc. Also watch for my ad in the Summer Guide coming out with this weeks Canyon Currier.

My medicine is all 100% organic soil grown, by myself. I have over 15 strains. Amongst them are Diesel, Maui Waui, Blue Berry, Bubble Berry, Grape Ape, Island Sweet Skunk, Super Skunk, Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Millenium, Mango, Chronic, AK47, White Rhino and a few more. I usually have 10-12 of theses strains on hand. I also have hashish, pre-rolled joints and medicated honey and butter. And, if you would like to grow yourself, not only do I offer clones and mature plants of all my strains, but I also offer my services to design/set up successful grow rooms.

All you have to do is call and in most cases I will deliver the same day. On a first time visit I usually carry only 1/8th's of everything we currently have on hand. This way you can choose from my great variety in the comfort of your home and I don't have to bring oz's to someone I have never met before. If you need more, I'm always happy to come back.

My prices are $60 1/8th $115 1/4 $220 1/2 $420/oz and given the included delivery and sales tax, I believe are very competitive with dispensaries in town. In case you want to become a regular and sign me up as your caregiver I do offer discounts.

Please, if you have any questions, let me know.

Rocky Mountain Medicine Man
1-866-285-HEMP (4367)

24 May 2010 19:02 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

MoCat wrote: got to be better than pain pills, especially with alocohol involved, but those who do not use this reponsibly give a bad rep to those that truly need it for medical reasons and not just to get high with their friends

Yeah, only use it to treat pain people, it's not for pleasure- God didn't put it here for that. (?)
And you can't use Marijuana irresponsibly like alcohol or pharmaceuticals..It's impossible- It has no toxicity level

24 May 2010 19:03 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

Medicine Man wrote: For all that are interested, as it seems we are on the right subject.

I run a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service up here. I have been a caregiver since 2006. I serve Bailey, Conifer, Evergreen, Morrison and all in between. You can check out my ad in the Canyon Currier, High Timber Times, Hustler etc. Also watch for my ad in the Summer Guide coming out with this weeks Canyon Currier.

My medicine is all 100% organic soil grown, by myself. I have over 15 strains. Amongst them are Diesel, Maui Waui, Blue Berry, Bubble Berry, Grape Ape, Island Sweet Skunk, Super Skunk, Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Millenium, Mango, Chronic, AK47, White Rhino and a few more. I usually have 10-12 of theses strains on hand. I also have hashish, pre-rolled joints and medicated honey and butter. And, if you would like to grow yourself, not only do I offer clones and mature plants of all my strains, but I also offer my services to design/set up successful grow rooms.

All you have to do is call and in most cases I will deliver the same day. On a first time visit I usually carry only 1/8th's of everything we currently have on hand. This way you can choose from my great variety in the comfort of your home and I don't have to bring oz's to someone I have never met before. If you need more, I'm always happy to come back.

My prices are $60 1/8th $115 1/4 $220 1/2 $420/oz and given the included delivery and sales tax, I believe are very competitive with dispensaries in town. In case you want to become a regular and sign me up as your caregiver I do offer discounts.

1-866-285-HEMP (4367)

You're in my Rolodex

24 May 2010 19:04 #28 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana

JMC wrote: Dispense it ,tax it, and let people choose their drug of choice. California is trying to take the next step and pretty much legalize. I'm all in favor. I hope Park and Jefferson counties don't try and restrict dispensaries.

Amen to that!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 May 2010 19:07 #29 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana

Becky wrote: They are handing out free samples? Where?

:snapoutofit: I was first in line! rofllol lol rofllol lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 08:04 #30 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Medical Marijuana

Vice Lord wrote:

Medicine Man wrote: For all that are interested, as it seems we are on the right subject.

1-866-285-HEMP (4367)

You're in my Rolodex

What is your Rolodex?

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds