Medical Marijuana

26 May 2010 06:47 #61 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Medical Marijuana
How do you qualify your customer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 07:16 #62 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Medical Marijuana
Med Man, planning to change your business model before this new legislation is signed into law?
I hope Ritter vetos it, but I doubt he will.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 May 2010 07:30 #63 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana
Well said MM. I, of course, was just joking with my comments (or maybe it was just wishful thinking lol ), but you explained your position well.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 07:38 #64 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

Becky wrote: As I said before, I don't have a problem with you providing a legit service to people who are truly in need....

If anyone is having trouble locating a doctor, let me know. And by the way, these doctors are really good at looking hard to find something that will qualify you. I have worked with several and I'd be happy to recommend a few. Keep in mind that the new legislation will make doctors recommendations more complicated and most likely more expensive. It may be wise to get your doctors recommendation before July.

Sounded a little like you were willing to potentially manipulate the system.
Could be just my take on it but I was in good company with that read.

I told you that you were out of line

26 May 2010 07:44 #65 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Medical Marijuana
Come July I will not be taking on new customers, only designated patients. Although new legislation calls for no more than five patients per caregiver it allows for patients in rural areas with limited access to dispensaries to petition the Colo. Dept. of H.and E. to allow their caregiver to serve more than five patients. As of July 1st I will have to be listed as your caregiver in order to serve your needs. Anyone (and yes that is only one) who supplies you with medical marijuana will either have to be your designated caregiver or your designated "center". No more shopping around. I know, it sucks. Here is Ritters number 303 866 2471. You can call and ask him to veto, but I believe you'd be wasting your time.

Becky, as for qualifying my patients. I don't qualify my patients, doctors and the state of Colorado do. Once they do I come into play. When a 25yr. walks into the liquor store he has to show his ID, he does not have to pass any kind of moral character test, and it is not the clerks call to deny him his beer based on the fact that he thinks the man may not qualify to get drunk. Please don't blame me for the flawed system the state set up 10yrs ago.

My telling people, how the get their license is simply a public service. Did you know you can pick up a free copy of KUSH magazine at King Soopers. KUSH is a publication that is soley dedicated to medical marijuana and has hundreds of ads for dispensaries and clinics. I guess you could say King Soopers is qualifying people as well.

26 May 2010 07:48 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc wrote: When it comes to MJ controversy abounds. I think much of waht was written here was tounge in cheek. Maybe not? MJ is not for me. I'd rather climb a 14 and get high that way or simply spend time with my darling.

It's not the same, C'mon...I've found that people that don't like pot are people that get paraniod when they smoke it. It's people that arn't comfortable in their own skin. People that don't know who they are..Thats just my opinion. Some people smoke it and they have to hide, I smoke it and I could give a speech at a jam packed Invesco Field.

And MM is wrong about one thing...I used to grow the best smoke I ever smoked back in the early eightes..Williams Wonder, Skunk #1, and all the rest. You could order seeds from Holland. I don't know about here, but hydroponics was all the rage back in Chicago then and I don't think anybody got Mexican smoke from Mexico...Everything was from Indoor grow rooms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHDg9GqZQpo

26 May 2010 08:33 #67 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Medical Marijuana
Hey...I am on your side as long as you stay inside the law. I am concerned about the well being of this website though.
Question.
If I call you and want to avail myself of your service, when you arrive....do you ask to see my medical marijuana card from the state?
What does a customer need to show you before you can legally sell them marijuana?

26 May 2010 08:40 #68 by Medicine Man

Vice Lord wrote:
And MM is wrong about one thing...I used to grow the best smoke I ever smoked back in the early eightes..Williams Wonder, Skunk #1, and all the rest. You could order seeds from Holland. I don't know about here, but hydroponics was all the rage back in Chicago then and I don't think anybody got Mexican smoke from Mexico...Everything was from Indoor grow rooms.

30 yrs ago. So, how much did it cost back then? And how much was a kWh of electricity? Nutrient etc.? I'm pretty sure the ratio is still the same. Can anyone show me any product that sells for the same price today, as it did 30 yrs ago?

As I said before. I enjoy this job and the people I deal with. I'm not in this for the money, if I was I would have opened a dispensary in town a long time ago. I like dealing with a smaller number of people and give them quality service. If you are one of the one who wants to grow their own, I'm happy to sell you some clones and get you started, I'm not looking for everyone to become a repeat customer, it's just that not everyone has a green thumb, but all patients still need medicine.

As for Hydroponics. It is a really good way to grow weed really fast, however today everyone is leaning back towards natural and organic. Many will tell you they will not smoke hydro and that they don't like the chemical fertilizers involved with it. I grow in soil with organic fertilizers like bat guano, earthworm castings, humus, molasses etc. Growing in soil vs. hydro is a little slower, but will turn out a much better product. Again, I'm more interested in the quality of marijuana I sell not the quantity.

26 May 2010 08:46 #69 by Medicine Man
Sorry Becky, a delivery calls, So I'll make it quick. If you are one of the luck ones who have received their red card I would definitely look at it and a photo ID. Most patients out there are still in stuck in the 8month backlog, so in their case I will look at the doctors recommendation, make sure they have proof the application has been mailed (registered mail slip) and again a photo ID. This is pretty much standard practice for all dispensaries/caregivers etc.

26 May 2010 08:47 #70 by UNDER MODERATION
I did Hydroponics for a few crops then went to my own secret mixture of perilite, vermeculite and a little soil to hold the water..My high pressure sodium light, mover and everything cost around $500 back then. They had grow stores all over Suburban Chicago in the early eighties.. I stopped when I moved here 17 years ago because if you got caught, they seized your house..The DEA actually did raid my house in 1993 here..25 guys in combat gear with family services right behind them to take my kids away..I was growing strawberries... lol

They were so dissapointed

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds