Medical Marijuana

25 May 2010 20:17 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

Sunshine Girl wrote: I do feel a case of teenageratitus coming on.

Thats a qualifieing illness

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 20:20 #52 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Medical Marijuana

WayneHarrison wrote: It's not my cup of tea. I don't understand why someone would go through all the hoops to get a medical marijuana card and then pay way higher prices than on the street for "medical" marijuana. It know it's legal that way, if you have a card, but it just seems to be very expensive for something you can get for a lot less pretty much anywhere.

lol Tea used to be slang for MJ in the 50's.
One other advantage from getting your $100 one year card is getting to grow your own. In that way, it could be a lot cheaper than buying it by the 1/8 ounce.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 May 2010 20:22 #53 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Medical Marijuana
well geez... he sort of makes it my business when he posts on a public website.
(I need to check and see which website I am posting on here.)
We will just (hopefully) respectfully disagree.

25 May 2010 20:32 #54 by UNDER MODERATION

Becky wrote: well geez... he sort of makes it my business when he posts on a public website.
(I need to check and see which website I am posting on here.)
We will just (hopefully) respectfully disagree.

Well.......ok then. I disagree with you

25 May 2010 20:33 #55 by UNDER MODERATION

SS109 wrote:

WayneHarrison wrote: It's not my cup of tea. I don't understand why someone would go through all the hoops to get a medical marijuana card and then pay way higher prices than on the street for "medical" marijuana. It know it's legal that way, if you have a card, but it just seems to be very expensive for something you can get for a lot less pretty much anywhere.

lol Tea used to be slang for MJ in the 50's.
One other advantage from getting your $100 one year card is getting to grow your own. In that way, it could be a lot cheaper than buying it by the 1/8 ounce.

Excellent point...

25 May 2010 20:43 #56 by CC
okey dokey :)

25 May 2010 20:52 #57 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana
See, people can disagree on subjects and do it respectfully. Love to see it!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 00:25 #58 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Medical Marijuana

Becky wrote: I don't have a problem with you reaching out to fill a medical need of a group of people who qualify under the law but i do have a bit of a problem with you using this website to potentially build an illegal business.

:chillpill: Wow, wow, wow. I'm not running an illegal business. I provide medicine to people who have been cleared by both a doctor as well as a state agency. If someone sees a problem in the "types of people" that are getting their licenses and the conditions for which they are recommended, then that is an issue they would have to address with either the doctors or the state. Me choosing, which licensed patients to sell to, based on if I believe their condition is "qualifying", would be the same as a pharmacist not honoring a doctors prescription. It is not my place. The State of Colorado entitles "red card holders" to the use of marijuana. That is what voters approved.

As to prices. I do offer plants and clones for those who wish to grow themselves, although it is not something everyone will pick up right away. I have turned a few of my customers into very self sufficient patients and would be more than happy to offer my advice to anyone who is interested. Individuals who have gone into any other dispensary probably agree that my prices are right in line. As for comparing black market pot to medical grade marijuana, it's like comparing a $200 bottle of wine to the stuff that comes in a box. There is a market for both. I'm sure there is still plenty of imported, pesticide polluted, moldy weed coming from Mexico, and I'm sure you can find that a lot cheaper. But again, I'm running a legitimate business, not a south of the border drug cartel.

I'm not trying to upset anyone. I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone that does not want it. If you want my help I'm there. If you don't like what I do, please, don't attack me. Yes, I do this for an income, but it is not my only job. I also run a construction business. I have no intention on getting rich selling marijuana. I enjoy my garden, I enjoy helping my patients and I never set out to upset anyone.

26 May 2010 02:51 #59 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Medical Marijuana
When it comes to MJ controversy abounds. I think much of waht was written here was tounge in cheek. Maybe not? MJ is not for me. I'd rather climb a 14 and get high that way or simply spend time with my darling.

26 May 2010 06:45 #60 by CC
As I said before, I don't have a problem with you providing a legit service to people who are truly in need....

If anyone is having trouble locating a doctor, let me know. And by the way, these doctors are really good at looking hard to find something that will qualify you. I have worked with several and I'd be happy to recommend a few. Keep in mind that the new legislation will make doctors recommendations more complicated and most likely more expensive. It may be wise to get your doctors recommendation before July.

Sounded a little like you were willing to potentially manipulate the system.
Could be just my take on it but I was in good company with that read.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds