Medical Marijuana

25 May 2010 15:49 #41 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Medical Marijuana
It was exactly what those that proposed the law intended from the get go Becky. It never was about allowing a chemotherapy patient access to a drug that may ease or eliminate their symptoms, it was a way to get some marijuana legal, abuse that exemption carved out in the law and make it a virtual legal substance by creating such a lax system that someone who gets a headache once a decade qualifies to get high on a daily basis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 15:50 #42 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Medical Marijuana
I don't have a problem with you reaching out to fill a medical need of a group of people who qualify under the law but i do have a bit of a problem with you using this website to potentially build an illegal business.

25 May 2010 15:56 #43 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Medical Marijuana
I'm sure you are talking to Medicine Man Becky - mostly because I'm one of the ones who think he and his cronies are but the latest generation of snake oil purveyors.

25 May 2010 16:05 #44 by CC
My comment was directed at medicine man. I really don't have a problem with someone providing a legitimate product to someone who is legitimately in need of it.
Heck...I am not even opposed to the complete decriminalization of marijuana.
But the law says "medical marijuana" Not legal marijuana.
Yes, there are people who are abusing the system. Yes, for a 150 bucks, most anyone can get a card but you better be able to substantiate your medical need or you will lose that card through the state.
As I said....if medicine man wants to legitimately provide a service to those in need, fine, if not....I would sure hate to lose this resource simply because of someone else's greed.

25 May 2010 19:27 #45 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana

SS109 wrote:

Medicine Man wrote: For all that are interested, as it seems we are on the right subject.

I run a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service up here. I have been a caregiver since 2006. I serve Bailey, Conifer, Evergreen, Morrison and all in between. You can check out my ad in the Canyon Currier, High Timber Times, Hustler etc. Also watch for my ad in the Summer Guide coming out with this weeks Canyon Currier.

My medicine is all 100% organic soil grown, by myself. I have over 15 strains. Amongst them are Diesel, Maui Waui, Blue Berry, Bubble Berry, Grape Ape, Island Sweet Skunk, Super Skunk, Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Millenium, Mango, Chronic, AK47, White Rhino and a few more. I usually have 10-12 of theses strains on hand. I also have hashish, pre-rolled joints and medicated honey and butter. And, if you would like to grow yourself, not only do I offer clones and mature plants of all my strains, but I also offer my services to design/set up successful grow rooms.

All you have to do is call and in most cases I will deliver the same day. On a first time visit I usually carry only 1/8th's of everything we currently have on hand. This way you can choose from my great variety in the comfort of your home and I don't have to bring oz's to someone I have never met before. If you need more, I'm always happy to come back.

My prices are $60 1/8th $115 1/4 $220 1/2 $420/oz and given the included delivery and sales tax, I believe are very competitive with dispensaries in town. In case you want to become a regular and sign me up as your caregiver I do offer discounts.

Please, if you have any questions, let me know.

Rocky Mountain Medicine Man
1-866-285-HEMP (4367)

:VeryScared: Wow, prices have gone up since I was partaking in the 1980's. Then again, it is most likely much better stuff than I could scrounge in college.

rofllol Cool avatar!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 20:02 #46 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Medical Marijuana
It's not my cup of tea. I don't understand why someone would go through all the hoops to get a medical marijuana card and then pay way higher prices than on the street for "medical" marijuana. It know it's legal that way, if you have a card, but it just seems to be very expensive for something you can get for a lot less pretty much anywhere.

25 May 2010 20:02 #47 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

PrintSmith wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Oh Brother...Get off your high horse PrintSmith..The man is only satisfieing a demand. Supply and demand, AKA Capitalism..

The same could be said for someone hired to kill - they are only satisfying a demand after all, right? Some demands don't have a right to be filled Vice Lord.

Were talking about pot, not first degree murder here. Chill out

25 May 2010 20:09 #48 by CC
LOL Good Point Wayne

25 May 2010 20:11 #49 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana
I've never done any drugs in my life, my I do feel a case of teenageratitus coming on. lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 20:12 - 25 May 2010 20:18 #50 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

Becky wrote: My comment was directed at medicine man. I really don't have a problem with someone providing a legitimate product to someone who is legitimately in need of it.
Heck...I am not even opposed to the complete decriminalization of marijuana.
But the law says "medical marijuana" Not legal marijuana.
Yes, there are people who are abusing the system. Yes, for a 150 bucks, most anyone can get a card but you better be able to substantiate your medical need or you will lose that card through the state.
As I said....if medicine man wants to legitimately provide a service to those in need, fine, if not....I would sure hate to lose this resource simply because of someone else's greed.

My wife has been prescribed a drug that was originally designed to treat something else. I don't see you having a problem with Conifer Medical Center or the Safeway Pharmacy? And like most pharmaceuticals if you take just a few too many, you can die, it's toxic. Marijuana can help a thousand different ailments from depression to sleeplessness, and it's non toxic so I have to respectfully say be quiet and mind your own business. This is between a doctor and a patient

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds